Driving a rental car r/t from Dublin around southern and western Ireland for two weeks in September. We like to pack light, hopefully with just carry-ons. How easy is it to find a self serve laundromat in some of the smaller cities-so far we have multiple nights booked at B and B's in Kilkenney, Dingle, and Galway- will probably add one or two more elsewhere. If we do find a town with a laundromat, can we expect it to be open on weekends? Evenings? Or should we just go prepared to wash in the sink?
Laundromats in Ireland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin (with Dresden) Trip Report
- 2 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 3 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 4 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 5 CAR RENTAL: Pick up Rome, Drop off Florence
- 6 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 7 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 8 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 9 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 10 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 11 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 12 Sicily 10 days
- 13 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 14 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 15 Opinions please Swiss Hotel Stars
- 16 San Sebastian Travel Guide
- 17 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 18 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 19 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 20 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 21 Barcelona Rocks!
- 22 Greek islands from Turkey
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.