Am going to Latvia for a business trip in a week but have no idea if there are ATMs (read that as at 1997 there were 2) and whether Visa or MasterCard credit card is accepted. I love to hear from anyone with any information about the country at all especially Riga or Valmiera. Thank you! -- Is it true your PIN needs to be only 4 digits here too?
Latvia, need info on ATMs or just general
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 Family European winter holiday
- 3 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 4 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 8 Dresden Train Station
- 9 Rome Accommodation
- 10 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 11 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 12 Chambermaid tipping
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 16 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 17 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 18 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 19 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 20 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 21 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 22 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 23 Greek islands from Turkey
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 rent car / Munich