Am going to Latvia for a business trip in a week but have no idea if there are ATMs (read that as at 1997 there were 2) and whether Visa or MasterCard credit card is accepted. I love to hear from anyone with any information about the country at all especially Riga or Valmiera. Thank you! -- Is it true your PIN needs to be only 4 digits here too?
Latvia, need info on ATMs or just general
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 6 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 7 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Travel by train or bus
- 12 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 Planning a holiday
- 15 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 16 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 17 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 22 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 23 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 24 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 25 Fun things to do in Copenhagen