Three of us are looking for a 5 - 7 day trip in Europe in late October (travelling from the UK). I've done a lot of reading so far, but struggling to know what's good and not so good at this time of year.
Ideally looking for a really cool trek or hike location with hostel type accommodation along the way. I guess just looking for some great scenery and landscapes and interesting routes. And if there was some opportunity for some kayaking and/or mountain biking too that would be really ace! Fitness levels are pretty good in the group, so would be willing to take on some more challenging routes if they're right for this time of year.
Budget is probably around £40 - 60 per day, but this has some flexibility.
If anyone has any suggestions I would be very grateful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 3 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 4 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 5 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 6 Alitala
- 7 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 8 Which Hotel in Rome
- 9 6 Days in Italy
- 10 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 11 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 12 SE ITALY
- 13 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 14 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 15 Stu Tower
- 16 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 17 renting
- 18 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 19 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 20 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 21 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 22 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 23 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 24 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 25 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?