Three of us are looking for a 5 - 7 day trip in Europe in late October (travelling from the UK). I've done a lot of reading so far, but struggling to know what's good and not so good at this time of year.
Ideally looking for a really cool trek or hike location with hostel type accommodation along the way. I guess just looking for some great scenery and landscapes and interesting routes. And if there was some opportunity for some kayaking and/or mountain biking too that would be really ace! Fitness levels are pretty good in the group, so would be willing to take on some more challenging routes if they're right for this time of year.
Budget is probably around £40 - 60 per day, but this has some flexibility.
If anyone has any suggestions I would be very grateful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 2 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 3 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 6 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 7 Capri in July
- 8 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 9 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 10 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 11 help with Italy itinerary
- 12 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 13 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 14 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 17 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 18 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 19 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 20 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 21 Barcelona with baby
- 22 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 23 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 24 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 25 Norway fjord