Three of us are looking for a 5 - 7 day trip in Europe in late October (travelling from the UK). I've done a lot of reading so far, but struggling to know what's good and not so good at this time of year.
Ideally looking for a really cool trek or hike location with hostel type accommodation along the way. I guess just looking for some great scenery and landscapes and interesting routes. And if there was some opportunity for some kayaking and/or mountain biking too that would be really ace! Fitness levels are pretty good in the group, so would be willing to take on some more challenging routes if they're right for this time of year.
Budget is probably around £40 - 60 per day, but this has some flexibility.
If anyone has any suggestions I would be very grateful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 부산경마경주결과わわ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】わ골프초보わ 이루
- 2 투게더카지노エエ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】エ고래야바다이야기エ 복현규
- 3 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 4 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 5 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 6 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 7 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 8 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 11 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 12 Shall we Gdansk?
- 13 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 14 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 17 Jewish Vienna
- 18 Short time in Vienna
- 19 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 20 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 21 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 22 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 25 Switzerland part of 3-week trip