Three of us are looking for a 5 - 7 day trip in Europe in late October (travelling from the UK). I've done a lot of reading so far, but struggling to know what's good and not so good at this time of year.
Ideally looking for a really cool trek or hike location with hostel type accommodation along the way. I guess just looking for some great scenery and landscapes and interesting routes. And if there was some opportunity for some kayaking and/or mountain biking too that would be really ace! Fitness levels are pretty good in the group, so would be willing to take on some more challenging routes if they're right for this time of year.
Budget is probably around £40 - 60 per day, but this has some flexibility.
If anyone has any suggestions I would be very grateful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 2 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 3 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 4 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 5 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 21 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Firt time VISA applicant
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?