We'll be in Turkey for 14 days, 13 1/2 days in late October--early November. We will arrive in Istanbul mid-afternoon of the 23rd and depart early a.m. of 11/6. We're splitting our time in Istanbul between the beginning and end of our trip with four nights at each end, but really only three and a half days at each end as I understand the time required getting to and from Ataturk is considerable. Right now we are booked for three nights in Cappadocia, 10/27--10/30 and then three nights, 10/30--11/2 in Alacate. But Otherchelebi just posted a response to a December itinerary query that he thought two nights in Cappadocia at that time of year was enough. We would love to have more time in Istanbul and have thought of canceling Alacate altogether, but perhaps two nights in Cappadocia would resolve things. We've not made our internal flight reservations yet.
late October Cappadocia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 2 bath or york
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 Paris to Rome
- 5 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 6 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 7 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 8 Local Tour in Provence?
- 9 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 10 Ste Remy France
- 11 car rental info
- 12 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 13 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 22 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 23 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 24 London tube
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt