We are a mid-30's couple who has been to Paris a few times. We booked another quick trip in late November; arriving 8am, thur. nob. 24 and departing mon. nov. 28. Original plan was going to Paris again but after lookinging around, it seems that getting to either Strasbourg or Lyon is very easy and can be done directly from CDG in around 2hrs. So now we area considering of switching Paris for either of the other 2 cities. We would plan on doing 1 day trip to either Colmar (from Stras.) or Annecy (from Lyon). Any suggestions on which is best? Or, is this not a good time of year and we should stick to original plan of Paris...since there is no BAD time to visit Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keukenhof in May?
- 2 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 3 tickets for Wimbledon
- 4 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 7 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 8 Insurance on rental car options
- 9 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 10 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 11 Istanbul at Easter
- 12 Happy birthday ATM
- 13 Renting a car in Greece
- 14 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 15 24 hours in Paris
- 16 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 20 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 21 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 22 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 23 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 24 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 25 Help with Crete Itinerary