We are a mid-30's couple who has been to Paris a few times. We booked another quick trip in late November; arriving 8am, thur. nob. 24 and departing mon. nov. 28. Original plan was going to Paris again but after lookinging around, it seems that getting to either Strasbourg or Lyon is very easy and can be done directly from CDG in around 2hrs. So now we area considering of switching Paris for either of the other 2 cities. We would plan on doing 1 day trip to either Colmar (from Stras.) or Annecy (from Lyon). Any suggestions on which is best? Or, is this not a good time of year and we should stick to original plan of Paris...since there is no BAD time to visit Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 4 http://fornatgaex.com/skinfresh-md/
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 9 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 10 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 11 Bremerhaven and environs
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 14 Spain in July
- 15 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 18 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 19 5 Days in Switzerland
- 20 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 21 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 22 International Flight Question
- 23 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 24 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 25 We're here!