We are a mid-30's couple who has been to Paris a few times. We booked another quick trip in late November; arriving 8am, thur. nob. 24 and departing mon. nov. 28. Original plan was going to Paris again but after lookinging around, it seems that getting to either Strasbourg or Lyon is very easy and can be done directly from CDG in around 2hrs. So now we area considering of switching Paris for either of the other 2 cities. We would plan on doing 1 day trip to either Colmar (from Stras.) or Annecy (from Lyon). Any suggestions on which is best? Or, is this not a good time of year and we should stick to original plan of Paris...since there is no BAD time to visit Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Denis Cathedral
- 2 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 5 May get together in Paris
- 6 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 7 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Day trips from Florence
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 15 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 16 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 17 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 20 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 21 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 Rouen Tour Companies
- 24 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 25 Andalucia itinerary help