We are a mid-30's couple who has been to Paris a few times. We booked another quick trip in late November; arriving 8am, thur. nob. 24 and departing mon. nov. 28. Original plan was going to Paris again but after lookinging around, it seems that getting to either Strasbourg or Lyon is very easy and can be done directly from CDG in around 2hrs. So now we area considering of switching Paris for either of the other 2 cities. We would plan on doing 1 day trip to either Colmar (from Stras.) or Annecy (from Lyon). Any suggestions on which is best? Or, is this not a good time of year and we should stick to original plan of Paris...since there is no BAD time to visit Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 3 Tracking the Weather
- 4 Italy travel plan help
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 8 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 9 Alsace to Austria?
- 10 road trip through scotland
- 11 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 12 Wales
- 13 Best Neck Pillow
- 14 barcelona neighborhood
- 15 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 16 Tieks for travel
- 17 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 18 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 19 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 20 Where to eat in Rome?
- 21 Thinking about the Fjords
- 22 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 23 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 24 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 25 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?