We are a mid-30's couple who has been to Paris a few times. We booked another quick trip in late November; arriving 8am, thur. nob. 24 and departing mon. nov. 28. Original plan was going to Paris again but after lookinging around, it seems that getting to either Strasbourg or Lyon is very easy and can be done directly from CDG in around 2hrs. So now we area considering of switching Paris for either of the other 2 cities. We would plan on doing 1 day trip to either Colmar (from Stras.) or Annecy (from Lyon). Any suggestions on which is best? Or, is this not a good time of year and we should stick to original plan of Paris...since there is no BAD time to visit Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 3 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 4 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 5 Towersey, London
- 6 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 9 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 10 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 11 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 12 Westerplatte
- 13 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 14 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 15 Cutback on Spain trip
- 16 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 17 2017 Easter in Italy
- 18 Bernina Express mid-March
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Biarritz family holiday
- 23 Ireland hotel questions
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece