We will be in Rome in early October this year and would like to book the friday night vatican tour which ends 11 p.m. Ish. It occurs to me that finding transportation back to our hotel that late may be troublesome. Is that a silly comcern? If anyone has any thoughts please chime in. Also has anyone taken this tour? Was it still terribly crowded or did it allow a bit of breathing room so you can really take everything in? Thank you in advance for your thoughts on this.
Late night Transportation from vatican to spanish steps area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 best way to get to Italy from Greece
- 4 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 5 Tasting Cellars in Beaune
- 6 SIM cards in Italy,Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic
- 7 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 8 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 9 Top 5 choices from London
- 10 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 11 Day on the Rhine
- 12 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 13 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 14 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 15 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa
- 16 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 17 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 18 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 19 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 20 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 21 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 22 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 23 British Airways Carry-On Luggage - Need Help!
- 24 Help plan train from Segovia to Toledo
- 25 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?