We will be in Rome in early October this year and would like to book the friday night vatican tour which ends 11 p.m. Ish. It occurs to me that finding transportation back to our hotel that late may be troublesome. Is that a silly comcern? If anyone has any thoughts please chime in. Also has anyone taken this tour? Was it still terribly crowded or did it allow a bit of breathing room so you can really take everything in? Thank you in advance for your thoughts on this.
Late night Transportation from vatican to spanish steps area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gargano Promontory
- 2 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 3 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 4 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 5 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 6 Santorini
- 7 7 Nights in Paris
- 8 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 9 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 10 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 11 Airport to Piraeus
- 12 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 13 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 14 Day trips from Seville
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 17 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 18 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 19 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 22 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 23 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 24 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 25 How to split nine days on Crete?