We will be in Rome in early October this year and would like to book the friday night vatican tour which ends 11 p.m. Ish. It occurs to me that finding transportation back to our hotel that late may be troublesome. Is that a silly comcern? If anyone has any thoughts please chime in. Also has anyone taken this tour? Was it still terribly crowded or did it allow a bit of breathing room so you can really take everything in? Thank you in advance for your thoughts on this.
Late night Transportation from vatican to spanish steps area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 malaga to madrid train ?
- 2 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 3 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 4 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 5 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 6 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 7 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 8 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 9 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 10 4 days in Scotland
- 11 Airb2b in Paris
- 12 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 13 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 14 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 15 Seaplane service
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 18 scotland trave;
- 19 Venice tourist travel pass
- 20 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 21 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 22 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 23 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 24 Iceland wedding
- 25 Best of Southern France, your favorites?