We will be in Rome in early October this year and would like to book the friday night vatican tour which ends 11 p.m. Ish. It occurs to me that finding transportation back to our hotel that late may be troublesome. Is that a silly comcern? If anyone has any thoughts please chime in. Also has anyone taken this tour? Was it still terribly crowded or did it allow a bit of breathing room so you can really take everything in? Thank you in advance for your thoughts on this.
Late night Transportation from vatican to spanish steps area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Weekend
- 2 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 3 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 4 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 5 Dublin to Cashel
- 6 Sea side in Italy
- 7 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 8 Paris: Best Wine Bars
- 9 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 10 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 11 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 12 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 13 Help with Lucerne in April
- 14 Time required from CDG airport to Louvre Museum?
- 15 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 16 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 17 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 18 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 19 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 20 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 21 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 22 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 23 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 24 How do I divide my time up in Belgium
- 25 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )