We will be in Rome in early October this year and would like to book the friday night vatican tour which ends 11 p.m. Ish. It occurs to me that finding transportation back to our hotel that late may be troublesome. Is that a silly comcern? If anyone has any thoughts please chime in. Also has anyone taken this tour? Was it still terribly crowded or did it allow a bit of breathing room so you can really take everything in? Thank you in advance for your thoughts on this.
Late night Transportation from vatican to spanish steps area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 3 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 4 My notes on Greece 101
- 5 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 6 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 Halloween in Paris
- 9 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 10 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 11 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 12 how long in Malta?
- 13 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 14 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 15 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 16 Norway 2014
- 17 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 18 A Greek sojourn
- 19 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 20 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 21 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 24 Weekend in Norfolk
- 25 Burgundy in May