We will be in Rome in early October this year and would like to book the friday night vatican tour which ends 11 p.m. Ish. It occurs to me that finding transportation back to our hotel that late may be troublesome. Is that a silly comcern? If anyone has any thoughts please chime in. Also has anyone taken this tour? Was it still terribly crowded or did it allow a bit of breathing room so you can really take everything in? Thank you in advance for your thoughts on this.
Late night Transportation from vatican to spanish steps area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 2 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 3 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 6 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 7 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 8 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 9 How to make this adventure work?
- 10 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 11 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 12 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 13 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 14 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 15 I went to Paris in June
- 16 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 17 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 18 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 19 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 20 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 21 where to stay in Germany
- 22 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 23 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 24 Stay away from EF Tours
- 25 Theater in London