We will be in Rome in early October this year and would like to book the friday night vatican tour which ends 11 p.m. Ish. It occurs to me that finding transportation back to our hotel that late may be troublesome. Is that a silly comcern? If anyone has any thoughts please chime in. Also has anyone taken this tour? Was it still terribly crowded or did it allow a bit of breathing room so you can really take everything in? Thank you in advance for your thoughts on this.
Late night Transportation from vatican to spanish steps area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 3 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 4 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 5 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 6 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 7 Spain traffic tickets
- 8 Reputable Tours
- 9 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 10 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 11 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 12 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 15 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 16 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 17 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 18 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 19 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 23 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 24 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 25 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany