Hubby and I will be arriving in Paris late (arriving on the Eurostar at 11:17pm) and would like to get something to eat (and some wine hahaha). We are staying by Parmentier metro stop and would like to find something in the area...perhaps Oberkampf?
Can anyone recommend something?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 2 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 24 hours in Zurich
- 5 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 6 Summer Travel order
- 7 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 8 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 9 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 10 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 11 Trip suggestion
- 12 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 13 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 14 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 15 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 16 Spain in July
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Dijon in December!
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 22 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 25 Island Hopping in the Cyclades