We arrive in Menton late at night on a Saturday, and I wondered if anyone had an idea of a decent restaurant/café where we could have a light meal at about 11pm?
Late night dinner in Menton?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 2 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 3 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Too many Trip Reports
- 6 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 7 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 8 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 9 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 10 Hotels that we found special
- 11 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 12 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 13 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 14 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 15 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 16 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 17 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 18 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 22 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 23 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later