Our family is thinking of a trip to Benelux region. I decide if we want to visit Amsterdam, I want to see tulips and other bulbs. The spring break of our kids school is always at late March (around 3/20 - 3/27). If we go during this time period, will I get to spot the bulbs in full bloom? If there is no way we would be able to see the full bloom, then, I might decide to go visit in summer when school is out (from early June to end of August), when is the best time to visit Amsterdam during summer? Thank you.
Late March in Netherlands, are tulips blooming?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Private Detectives
- 2 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 3 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 4 Calling Jamikins
- 5 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 8 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 9 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 10 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 11 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 12 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 13 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 14 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 15 Europe in 21 days
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 18 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 UK for 12 days !
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 25 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+