Our family is thinking of a trip to Benelux region. I decide if we want to visit Amsterdam, I want to see tulips and other bulbs. The spring break of our kids school is always at late March (around 3/20 - 3/27). If we go during this time period, will I get to spot the bulbs in full bloom? If there is no way we would be able to see the full bloom, then, I might decide to go visit in summer when school is out (from early June to end of August), when is the best time to visit Amsterdam during summer? Thank you.
Late March in Netherlands, are tulips blooming?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 2 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 3 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 4 A full week in The Netherlands
- 5 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 6 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 7 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 8 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 9 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 10 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 11 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 12 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 13 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 14 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 15 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 16 10 days in England
- 17 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 18 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 19 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 20 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 21 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 22 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 23 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 24 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 25 Drawing courses in Paris