Our family is thinking of a trip to Benelux region. I decide if we want to visit Amsterdam, I want to see tulips and other bulbs. The spring break of our kids school is always at late March (around 3/20 - 3/27). If we go during this time period, will I get to spot the bulbs in full bloom? If there is no way we would be able to see the full bloom, then, I might decide to go visit in summer when school is out (from early June to end of August), when is the best time to visit Amsterdam during summer? Thank you.
Late March in Netherlands, are tulips blooming?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 4 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 5 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 Story of the German Christmas star
- 8 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 9 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 10 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 11 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 12 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 American Express
- 15 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 16 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 17 Help with European vacation plan
- 18 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 19 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 20 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 21 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 Three ferries to Mull