We are more prone to having late lunch versus later dinner meals. Does anyone having any suggestions for restaurants that offer lunch until 3:30 or 4:00 in Florence?
Many Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Acorn TV
- 2 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Versailles
- 5 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 6 Sicily
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 13 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 16 Train help for Prague
- 17 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 18 Germany train help!
- 19 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 20 Petrol in Greece
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 23 Where to enjoy Paris
- 24 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 25 Renaissance Paris Vendome