We are a family of 4:
Parents both age 52yo
We are having a very difficult time deciding the destination for our 2017 10 day holiday (last week of June and first week of July):
10 nights in Capri/Amalfi Coast/Naples
10 nights in Tanzanian Safari/Bwindi Gorilla Trekking.
We have already, and thoroughly enjoyed, our experience of Easter holiday in Rome/Florence/Pisa.
Key success and happiness factors for our 2017 holiday are:
2. Weather - Sunny. No rain. Low-mid humidity levels.
3. Flora and Environment - great colors and unique sights for photo opps.
4. Want to avoid HUGE crowds and LONG LINES
The specifics for each of the destinations are below:
Capri/Amalfi Coast/Naples - Self/Private Tour
La Scalinatella Hotel on Capri (4 nights)
Santa Caterina Hotel on Amalfi Coast (4 nights)
Naples (2 nights)
Tanzanian Safari & Bwindi Gorilla Trekking - Bespoke Micato Safaris Tour
Arusha Coffee Lodge (2 nights)
Ngorogoro Crater (2 nights)
Northern Serengeti/Mara River (3-4 nights)
Gorilla Mtn Trekking Rwanda Bwindi Impenetrable Forest (2-3 nights)
Your decision and supporting reasons are greatly appreciated!
Darryl & Catherine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 3 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 4 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 5 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 6 Alitala
- 7 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 8 Which Hotel in Rome
- 9 6 Days in Italy
- 10 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 11 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 12 SE ITALY
- 13 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 14 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 15 Stu Tower
- 16 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 17 renting
- 18 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 19 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 20 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 21 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 22 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 23 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 24 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 25 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?