We are scheduled to arrive at Heathrow at 10:40 p.m. (22:40) on American, so I believe that is Terminal 3. What is the likelihood we will be able to get through customs and get our baggage that time of night and make it to catch the last train on the Tube to central London. According to the website the last train leaves Terminal 3 at 23:48. Are we better off staying someplace close and getting a car hire the first night rather than hoping for the best that we can get on the Tube?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 2 Local markets in Italy
- 3 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 4 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 5 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 6 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 7 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 8 3 days to spend in europe
- 9 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 10 Guides - Matera
- 11 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 12 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 13 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 14 Europe Sim card help
- 15 England and Wales by public transport
- 16 Buying flowers in London?
- 17 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 18 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 19 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 20 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 21 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 22 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 23 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 24 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 25 To do afternoon of arrival in London