We are scheduled to arrive at Heathrow at 10:40 p.m. (22:40) on American, so I believe that is Terminal 3. What is the likelihood we will be able to get through customs and get our baggage that time of night and make it to catch the last train on the Tube to central London. According to the website the last train leaves Terminal 3 at 23:48. Are we better off staying someplace close and getting a car hire the first night rather than hoping for the best that we can get on the Tube?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 3 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 4 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 5 Paris Metro
- 6 A good book!!
- 7 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 8 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 9 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 10 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 11 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 12 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 13 If you had to choose one......
- 14 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 15 CDG airport and connection time
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 19 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 20 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 23 getting to CDG
- 24 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 25 Stop between Umbria and Firenze