We are scheduled to arrive at Heathrow at 10:40 p.m. (22:40) on American, so I believe that is Terminal 3. What is the likelihood we will be able to get through customs and get our baggage that time of night and make it to catch the last train on the Tube to central London. According to the website the last train leaves Terminal 3 at 23:48. Are we better off staying someplace close and getting a car hire the first night rather than hoping for the best that we can get on the Tube?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel plan help in Germany
- 2 Breakfast: London
- 3 Tarbet scotland
- 4 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 5 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 6 Itinerary Suggestions Between Bilbao and Amsterdam
- 7 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 8 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 9 Rome For 2 days
- 10 where to buy basic toiletries in Lisbon?
- 11 Europe Itinerary
- 12 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 13 Camino Redux
- 14 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 15 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 16 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 17 Most memorable European moments
- 18 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 19 Montpellier to Arles
- 20 Rhine River
- 21 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 22 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 23 Norwway trip report
- 24 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 25 Piazza Navona