We are scheduled to arrive at Heathrow at 10:40 p.m. (22:40) on American, so I believe that is Terminal 3. What is the likelihood we will be able to get through customs and get our baggage that time of night and make it to catch the last train on the Tube to central London. According to the website the last train leaves Terminal 3 at 23:48. Are we better off staying someplace close and getting a car hire the first night rather than hoping for the best that we can get on the Tube?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Yahoo Reset Password
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 4 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 5 Villa in Italy
- 6 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 7 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 11 Places to stop/stay?
- 12 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 13 One night in the Dolomites
- 14 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 15 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 16 Route Information
- 17 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 18 Lisbon
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 23 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 24 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 25 TSA Precheck