We are scheduled to arrive at Heathrow at 10:40 p.m. (22:40) on American, so I believe that is Terminal 3. What is the likelihood we will be able to get through customs and get our baggage that time of night and make it to catch the last train on the Tube to central London. According to the website the last train leaves Terminal 3 at 23:48. Are we better off staying someplace close and getting a car hire the first night rather than hoping for the best that we can get on the Tube?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 4 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 5 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 6 French immersion courses in France
- 7 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 8 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 9 Ireland & Scotland
- 10 14 nights in Europe
- 11 Vienna or Budapest?
- 12 CDG airport
- 13 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 14 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 15 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 16 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 17 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 18 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 19 Munich
- 20 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 21 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 22 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 23 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 24 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 25 Europe in the Winter for a week