We are scheduled to arrive at Heathrow at 10:40 p.m. (22:40) on American, so I believe that is Terminal 3. What is the likelihood we will be able to get through customs and get our baggage that time of night and make it to catch the last train on the Tube to central London. According to the website the last train leaves Terminal 3 at 23:48. Are we better off staying someplace close and getting a car hire the first night rather than hoping for the best that we can get on the Tube?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 2 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 3 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 8 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 9 Rome or Venice first
- 10 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 11 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 12 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 13 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 14 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 15 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 16 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 17 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 18 Berlin
- 19 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 20 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 21 Europe First Timers
- 22 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 23 Apartment Montreux area
- 24 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 25 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017