Hi again. Keep in mind that our itinerary is still long from set. I would prefer to do Athens first(4days), ferry to Paros/Naxos and to leave Santorini (hopefully the high of our trip)for last, but would also like to loose as little time as possible transfering. Our departure flight from Athens is on 15th June at 1820. There is an Aegean flight departing from Santorini on 14 June at 2025. Our last 1/2 day in Athens will be spent doing last minute shopping. Is this do-able?
LAST STOP SANTORINI
- 1 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 London Evening Activity
- 4 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 5 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 6 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 7 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 8 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 9 Car rental
- 10 Day trip to Capri
- 11 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 12 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 13 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 14 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 15 RHK's heading to Europe
- 16 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 17 France in 7 days
- 18 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 19 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 20 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 21 Istanbul in April
- 22 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 23 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 24 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 25 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano