well we have confirmed most of our trip to AC and have taken a lot of everyone's advise. We are travelling back to Rome on the 14th of October and was wondering if it's best to stay by the airport or if there are any last night hotel recommendation other than near the airport that isn't to far away for the next morning flight.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 2 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 5 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 6 Ronda Wine/biking
- 7 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 12 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 13 Andalucia itinerary help
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 16 How to rent a car
- 17 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 18 Day trips from Florence
- 19 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 20 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 21 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 Perugia
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 May get together in Paris