well we have confirmed most of our trip to AC and have taken a lot of everyone's advise. We are travelling back to Rome on the 14th of October and was wondering if it's best to stay by the airport or if there are any last night hotel recommendation other than near the airport that isn't to far away for the next morning flight.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 2 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 3 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 4 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 5 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 6 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 7 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 8 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 9 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 10 3 nights in Madrid
- 11 Help with Ireland Trip
- 12 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 13 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 14 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 15 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 16 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 17 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 18 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 19 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 20 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 21 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 24 Iceland trip report!
- 25 Swimming in Lake Bled?