well we have confirmed most of our trip to AC and have taken a lot of everyone's advise. We are travelling back to Rome on the 14th of October and was wondering if it's best to stay by the airport or if there are any last night hotel recommendation other than near the airport that isn't to far away for the next morning flight.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 2 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 3 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 4 Naples, Italy
- 5 Engadine Valley help
- 6 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 7 Tuscany 6 nights
- 8 Ireland travel passport question
- 9 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 10 French restaurants
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 13 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 Planning a European Trip
- 16 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 17 France & Italy, May or June
- 18 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 19 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 20 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 21 San Sebastian
- 22 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 23 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 24 Lisbon trip report
- 25 restaurants in Marais district