We are leaving tomorrow! Very excited!!!
We are trying to pack light for our 14 day adventure. I see there is a lot of rain in the 10 day forecast, seems more than usual?? I planned on bringing a hooded, rainproof, shell. It folds down to nothing, but is hip length. I have a bulkier, hooded coat that I could carry on. We will be sight seeing and taking a few hikes.
Which one to bring???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 2 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 5 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 8 Croatia transportation question.
- 9 Cutback on Spain trip
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 where to stay in London?
- 13 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 14 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 15 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 16 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 17 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 18 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 21 driving from ancona to rome
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 24 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 25 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?