We are leaving tomorrow! Very excited!!!
We are trying to pack light for our 14 day adventure. I see there is a lot of rain in the 10 day forecast, seems more than usual?? I planned on bringing a hooded, rainproof, shell. It folds down to nothing, but is hip length. I have a bulkier, hooded coat that I could carry on. We will be sight seeing and taking a few hikes.
Which one to bring???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노♩안전한놀이터
- 2 플레이어카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브바카라ロ라이브바카라
- 3 게임몽릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 4 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 7 Things to do in Montpellier
- 8 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 9 Leather goods in Florence
- 10 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 11 4 days in Provence in early June
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 14 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 15 France Itinerary Advice
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 18 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 19 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 20 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 21 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 22 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 23 Trip to Rome
- 24 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?