I am from the Uk and am currently living in Rome. I've been here for almost two months and am now looking forward to exploring more of Italy or perhaps another destination in Europe (I haven't quite decided yet).
I plan to travel from this Saturday (very last minute) 25th October to 2nd November. If anyone is interested in joining me on my adventure please let me know. My current ideas are either to get the train from Rome to Florence and day trips from there to Siena and Pisa. Then maybe up to Venice or Milan. Or another idea would be to travel around a neighbouring country such as Croatia, Germany or Austria.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 2 First time in London
- 3 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 4 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 5 Self drive tour companies
- 6 scotland
- 7 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Ischia
- 10 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 11 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 12 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 13 Barcelona
- 14 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 15 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 16 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 17 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 18 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 19 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?
Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?