I am from the Uk and am currently living in Rome. I've been here for almost two months and am now looking forward to exploring more of Italy or perhaps another destination in Europe (I haven't quite decided yet).
I plan to travel from this Saturday (very last minute) 25th October to 2nd November. If anyone is interested in joining me on my adventure please let me know. My current ideas are either to get the train from Rome to Florence and day trips from there to Siena and Pisa. Then maybe up to Venice or Milan. Or another idea would be to travel around a neighbouring country such as Croatia, Germany or Austria.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 2 seat reservations
- 3 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 4 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 5 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 6 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Italy in a week
- 9 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 10 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 11 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 12 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 13 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Valencia Spain
- 16 Germany-Car or Train
- 17 Night Bus?
- 18 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 19 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 20 Andalucia Spain
- 21 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 22 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 23 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 24 Short time in Vienna
- 25 Jewish Vienna
Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?