I am from the Uk and am currently living in Rome. I've been here for almost two months and am now looking forward to exploring more of Italy or perhaps another destination in Europe (I haven't quite decided yet).
I plan to travel from this Saturday (very last minute) 25th October to 2nd November. If anyone is interested in joining me on my adventure please let me know. My current ideas are either to get the train from Rome to Florence and day trips from there to Siena and Pisa. Then maybe up to Venice or Milan. Or another idea would be to travel around a neighbouring country such as Croatia, Germany or Austria.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 2 체리바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 4 Safety in Rome
- 5 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 6 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 7 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 8 Europe First Timers
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 Crete Holiday
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 One free day in Barcelona
- 13 Apartment Montreux area
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 17 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 18 base in brussels
- 19 Rome or Venice first
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 24 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?