I am from the Uk and am currently living in Rome. I've been here for almost two months and am now looking forward to exploring more of Italy or perhaps another destination in Europe (I haven't quite decided yet).
I plan to travel from this Saturday (very last minute) 25th October to 2nd November. If anyone is interested in joining me on my adventure please let me know. My current ideas are either to get the train from Rome to Florence and day trips from there to Siena and Pisa. Then maybe up to Venice or Milan. Or another idea would be to travel around a neighbouring country such as Croatia, Germany or Austria.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 Labor Day in Paris
- 6 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 7 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 8 Short Trip to Paris
- 9 Driver"s License & Language
- 10 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 11 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 12 Train up the Jungfrau
- 13 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 14 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 15 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 16 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 17 I may be wrong....
- 18 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 19 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 20 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 21 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 22 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 23 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 24 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 25 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?