We're leaving Sunday on our honeymoon and I was just wondering if anyone had some last minute recommendations on good restaurants before we leave. We'll be in Venice for 3 nights, Florence for 2, Siena for 2 and Rome for 5. We'll also be in Milan for an afternoon so if you know of a good lunch spot around the cathedral that would be good. We especially want to avoid the tourist traps. We will probably occasionally venture to an upscale establishment since it is our honeymoon, but we're also on a budget so low to mid-range gems are ideal. Thanks everyone!
Last Minute Restaurant Recommendations
- 1 private tour of Romania - would you recommend Carpathian Travel Center?
- 2 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 3 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 6 Romania and Hungary itinerary
- 7 WHY ROMANIA???
- 8 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 9 Train tickets
- 10 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 11 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 12 Romania, anyone?
- 13 A chacun son goût
- 14 Romania -10 days trip
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 17 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 18 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 19 Help with itenerary
- 20 Romania
- 21 Bernina Express questions
- 22 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 23 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 24 Budapest,Prague,Berlin and Romania
- 25 jungfraujoch mid june