I'm going around desperate for advice on my first family trip to Europe.
I will be flying into Zurich on the 19th Dec and out of Basel on the 28th Dec.
I'm having a dilemma choosing parts between Germany and Austria. It would be great if anyone could share their personal experience or tips for travelling during this period; i.e. making the most out of short daylight, best use of public transport for routes (e.g. bayern card, etc..)
I basically have 8 days with 2 days dedicated to travelling to & from airports in Switzerland.
19th Take the afternoon train from Zurich airport to Munich or should I stay one night in Innsbruck?
20th-24th Salzkammergut region - hoping for winter wonder
Originally I found the salzkammergut region very worthy of spending at least 4 nights in,
are among the places advertised for blue skies, snows and winter trails.
But it seems there are quite a number of people saying that this cannot be expected in December when it will mostly be grey and gloomy unlike later in winter. Is this true? I really want to experience at least one day of the "advertised winter wonderland" where is it more likely?
Bases recommended for these travels that i've heard are Bad Ischl, St wolfgang & Salzburg. Bad Ischl looks convenient due to its public transport links but I'd prefer spending Christmas Eve elsewhere ( maybe hallstat or salzburg), can i expect to get back to my base by public transport? Or would there be a better base for what im looking for.
Train to munich
Explore places like the Neuschwanstein Castle (Again)
Some people have recommended Garmisch as an alternative to the Salzkammergut region for better weather.
Basically im listing out common places where ppl visit in these areas, but there is just too many choices and I really dont know the sequence i should go with!
Would anyone recommend a good route for my situation?
Like to experience winter scenic villages , winter walks (not too long as i have children with me), bavarian villages, castles, some christmas markets. Not too into museums or places such as the Eagle's nest.
Entry point: zurich Airport
Exit: Basel Euroairport
Any help however small would be so appreciated, even a simple route suggestion!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 2 경륜예상 ● 연결 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 3 라이브룰렛사이트➧⌒⌒➤NOLZA007。ＣＯM➤⌒⌒➧33카지노
- 4 My Topic Title실시간룰렛사이트➧⌒⌒➤NOLZA007。ＣＯM➤⌒⌒➧엠카지노
- 5 룰렛게임방법➧⌒⌒➤NOLZA007。ＣＯM➤⌒⌒➧개츠비카지노
- 6 황제관광⋰♝￢ＶＯＴ７。ＣＯＭ￢♝⋱유가조회
- 7 룰렛사이트➧⌒⌒➤NOLZA007。ＣＯM➤⌒⌒➧F1카지노
- 8 라이브홀덤사이트➧⌒⌒➤NOLZA007。ＣＯM➤⌒⌒➧바카라사이트
- 9 황제골프⋰♝￢ＶＯＴ７。ＣＯＭ￢♝⋱유가정보
- 10 해외골프여행⋰♝￢ＶＯＴ７。ＣＯＭ￢♝⋱유가정보사이트
- 11 강원랜드카지노＼✪【→ MIT82.ZE。AM ←】＼슈퍼카지노
- 12 해외골프투어⋰♝￢ＶＯＴ７。ＣＯＭ￢♝⋱실시간유가정보
- 13 인터넷홀덤➧⌒⌒➤NOLZA007。ＣＯM➤⌒⌒➧카지노사이트
- 14 마닐라골프⋰♝￢ＶＯＴ７。ＣＯＭ￢♝⋱국제유가정보
- 15 온라인홀덤사이트➧⌒⌒➤NOLZA007。ＣＯM➤⌒⌒➧인터넷바카라
- 16 경정결과⋰♝￢ＶＯＴ７。ＣＯＭ￢♝⋱국제유가
- 17 코리아카지노＼✪【→ MIT82.ZE。AM ←】＼슈퍼카지노
- 18 모바일홀덤➧⌒⌒➤NOLZA007。ＣＯM➤⌒⌒➧인터넷카지노
- 19 경정예상⋰♝￢ＶＯＴ７。ＣＯＭ￢♝⋱국제유가실시간
- 20 플래쉬홀덤➧⌒⌒➤NOLZA007。ＣＯM➤⌒⌒➧온라인카지노
- 21 경정운영본부⋰♝￢ＶＯＴ７。ＣＯＭ￢♝⋱코스닥지수
- 22 홀덤사이트➧⌒⌒➤NOLZA007。ＣＯM➤⌒⌒➧온라인바카라
- 23 카지노게임사이트＼✪【→ MIT82.ZE。AM ←】＼슈퍼카지노
- 24 온라인훌라게임➧⌒⌒➤NOLZA007。ＣＯM➤⌒⌒➧사설카지노
- 25 사설경정⋰♝￢ＶＯＴ７。ＣＯＭ￢♝⋱코스닥시장
Last Minute Itinerary Help ! December 2014 10 days Switz-Austria-Germany