We're flying to Milan in early October and have a total of 5 nights in Italy. I figure we will spend the first and last nights in Milan, so that leaves us with 3 nights to schedule. The plan is to rent a car in Milan on our way out of the city. We'd like to go to Parma for at least one night. I was there very briefly several years ago and would like to go back.
Questions for you:
The husband wants to go to Cinque Terre (We've never been.) but it sounds like the weather is iffy in October, plus possibly a hassle to get to, plus possibly loaded with tourists. Is going to Parma for one night and CT for 2 a terrible idea? I suppose we'd drive to Santa Margharita or Rapello but haven't worked out any details yet. Any advice is most appreciated!
Where would you go if not CT? We have been to Bologna (which seems like the obvious choice) several times so would prefer to go elsewhere.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 쇼핑몰카지노＼＼〃〃UAD79。CoM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 2 러브룰렛＼＼〃〃UAD79。CoM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 3 야바위바카라＼＼〃〃UAD79。CoM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 4 에이스토토＼＼〃〃UAD79。CoM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 5 황금성게임＼＼〃〃UAD79。CoM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 6 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 7 Questions about Polish sights
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 Italy
- 15 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 18 Revised itinerary for italy
- 19 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 20 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 21 Biarritz family holiday
- 22 Lisbon hotel
- 23 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)