I had a previous thread and was all set in my plans until my boyfriend decides he wants to see ROME!!! We have 5 nights flying into Pisa. Can someone confirm if this is doable.
Day 1 - Pisa & Florence - night in florence
Day 2 - Florence & Siena (train) - night in siena
Day 3 - Siena & Montepulciano (Car rental from Siena) - night in Montepulciano area
Day 4 - Montepulciano: Val d'Orcia west - night in Montepulciano area
Day 5 - Car drop off and train to Rome
Day 6 - Rome
Where is the best place I can drop my car off around Montepulciano, if we want to get to Rome early on Day 5? Is this too much? Do we need to cut something out?
I apologize, but if my bf wants to see Rome I feel like I should let him. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바둑이잘하는법 ▶ 도메인 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 바둑이게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 4 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 5 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 6 한게임바둑이 ≪접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 7 한국마사회 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 8 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 9 바둑tv ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 10 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 11 현금바둑이 ※연결 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 12 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 13 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 14 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 15 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 16 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 17 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 20 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 25 First time in London