I had a previous thread and was all set in my plans until my boyfriend decides he wants to see ROME!!! We have 5 nights flying into Pisa. Can someone confirm if this is doable.
Day 1 - Pisa & Florence - night in florence
Day 2 - Florence & Siena (train) - night in siena
Day 3 - Siena & Montepulciano (Car rental from Siena) - night in Montepulciano area
Day 4 - Montepulciano: Val d'Orcia west - night in Montepulciano area
Day 5 - Car drop off and train to Rome
Day 6 - Rome
Where is the best place I can drop my car off around Montepulciano, if we want to get to Rome early on Day 5? Is this too much? Do we need to cut something out?
I apologize, but if my bf wants to see Rome I feel like I should let him. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tickets for Wimbledon
- 2 Happy birthday ATM
- 3 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 4 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 5 24 hours in Paris
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 8 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 9 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 10 Keukenhof in May?
- 11 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 15 Insurance on rental car options
- 16 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 17 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 18 Istanbul at Easter
- 19 Renting a car in Greece
- 20 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 23 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 24 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.