I had a previous thread and was all set in my plans until my boyfriend decides he wants to see ROME!!! We have 5 nights flying into Pisa. Can someone confirm if this is doable.
Day 1 - Pisa & Florence - night in florence
Day 2 - Florence & Siena (train) - night in siena
Day 3 - Siena & Montepulciano (Car rental from Siena) - night in Montepulciano area
Day 4 - Montepulciano: Val d'Orcia west - night in Montepulciano area
Day 5 - Car drop off and train to Rome
Day 6 - Rome
Where is the best place I can drop my car off around Montepulciano, if we want to get to Rome early on Day 5? Is this too much? Do we need to cut something out?
I apologize, but if my bf wants to see Rome I feel like I should let him. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 2 sim card
- 3 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 4 Chennai Movers and Packers @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-chennai/
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 7 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 8 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 9 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 10 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 11 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 12 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 13 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 14 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 15 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 16 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 17 Venice to Croatia
- 18 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 19 Amsterdam in August
- 20 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 21 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 22 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 23 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 24 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 25 Italy train strike - high speed trains?