I had a previous thread and was all set in my plans until my boyfriend decides he wants to see ROME!!! We have 5 nights flying into Pisa. Can someone confirm if this is doable.
Day 1 - Pisa & Florence - night in florence
Day 2 - Florence & Siena (train) - night in siena
Day 3 - Siena & Montepulciano (Car rental from Siena) - night in Montepulciano area
Day 4 - Montepulciano: Val d'Orcia west - night in Montepulciano area
Day 5 - Car drop off and train to Rome
Day 6 - Rome
Where is the best place I can drop my car off around Montepulciano, if we want to get to Rome early on Day 5? Is this too much? Do we need to cut something out?
I apologize, but if my bf wants to see Rome I feel like I should let him. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 2 RFID Protection
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 5 Drinks in Spain
- 6 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 7 12 days europe
- 8 Beaches in Southern France
- 9 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 10 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 11 Norfolk base
- 12 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 13 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 14 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 15 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 16 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 17 Spain Itinerary Help
- 18 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 19 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 20 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 21 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 22 Ali
- 23 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 24 Gelato course in Rome?
- 25 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base