I had a previous thread and was all set in my plans until my boyfriend decides he wants to see ROME!!! We have 5 nights flying into Pisa. Can someone confirm if this is doable.
Day 1 - Pisa & Florence - night in florence
Day 2 - Florence & Siena (train) - night in siena
Day 3 - Siena & Montepulciano (Car rental from Siena) - night in Montepulciano area
Day 4 - Montepulciano: Val d'Orcia west - night in Montepulciano area
Day 5 - Car drop off and train to Rome
Day 6 - Rome
Where is the best place I can drop my car off around Montepulciano, if we want to get to Rome early on Day 5? Is this too much? Do we need to cut something out?
I apologize, but if my bf wants to see Rome I feel like I should let him. Thank you so much!
Last Minute Florence, S. Tuscany, & Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 6 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 7 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 8 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 9 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 10 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 11 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 12 Food tours in Rome?
- 13 Rome Food Tour
- 14 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 15 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 17 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 18 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 21 Italy and Croatia
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 24 Kimhe--flamenco
- 25 Walking and Hiking around Nice