I had a previous thread and was all set in my plans until my boyfriend decides he wants to see ROME!!! We have 5 nights flying into Pisa. Can someone confirm if this is doable.
Day 1 - Pisa & Florence - night in florence
Day 2 - Florence & Siena (train) - night in siena
Day 3 - Siena & Montepulciano (Car rental from Siena) - night in Montepulciano area
Day 4 - Montepulciano: Val d'Orcia west - night in Montepulciano area
Day 5 - Car drop off and train to Rome
Day 6 - Rome
Where is the best place I can drop my car off around Montepulciano, if we want to get to Rome early on Day 5? Is this too much? Do we need to cut something out?
I apologize, but if my bf wants to see Rome I feel like I should let him. Thank you so much!
Last Minute Florence, S. Tuscany, & Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 2 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 3 No points in Paris .....
- 4 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 5 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 6 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 7 What still confounds you about travel?
- 8 Three days in Spain
- 9 Chip but no PIN
- 10 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 14 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 Eurostar booking
- 17 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 18 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 21 Stay near Paris
- 22 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 25 Ryanair Cabin Luggage