I had a previous thread and was all set in my plans until my boyfriend decides he wants to see ROME!!! We have 5 nights flying into Pisa. Can someone confirm if this is doable.
Day 1 - Pisa & Florence - night in florence
Day 2 - Florence & Siena (train) - night in siena
Day 3 - Siena & Montepulciano (Car rental from Siena) - night in Montepulciano area
Day 4 - Montepulciano: Val d'Orcia west - night in Montepulciano area
Day 5 - Car drop off and train to Rome
Day 6 - Rome
Where is the best place I can drop my car off around Montepulciano, if we want to get to Rome early on Day 5? Is this too much? Do we need to cut something out?
I apologize, but if my bf wants to see Rome I feel like I should let him. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 2 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 3 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 4 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 5 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 6 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 7 AVE train tickets questions.
- 8 Greece: Final thoughts and pictures (I hope)
- 9 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 10 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 11 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 15 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 16 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 17 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 18 How big backpack do I need?
- 19 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 20 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 21 Path of the Gods Question
- 22 Loire Valley 12 days
- 23 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 24 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 25 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece