I had a previous thread and was all set in my plans until my boyfriend decides he wants to see ROME!!! We have 5 nights flying into Pisa. Can someone confirm if this is doable.
Day 1 - Pisa & Florence - night in florence
Day 2 - Florence & Siena (train) - night in siena
Day 3 - Siena & Montepulciano (Car rental from Siena) - night in Montepulciano area
Day 4 - Montepulciano: Val d'Orcia west - night in Montepulciano area
Day 5 - Car drop off and train to Rome
Day 6 - Rome
Where is the best place I can drop my car off around Montepulciano, if we want to get to Rome early on Day 5? Is this too much? Do we need to cut something out?
I apologize, but if my bf wants to see Rome I feel like I should let him. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Week France, Mid Oct, after Paris
- 2 Palace of the Popes
- 3 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 4 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 5 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 6 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry
- 7 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 8 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 9 Santorini for three nights
- 10 Cycling in France
- 11 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 12 DW, DD6, DD4, and me to Greece!!! Yippeeee.
- 13 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 14 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 15 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 16 Ideas for a family holiday on Cote d´Azur ( near St Tropez)
- 17 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 18 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 19 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 22 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Stockholm Hotel Tegnerlunden or Birger Jarl?
- 25 Looking for Recommendations around ENNA in Sicily