I had a previous thread and was all set in my plans until my boyfriend decides he wants to see ROME!!! We have 5 nights flying into Pisa. Can someone confirm if this is doable.
Day 1 - Pisa & Florence - night in florence
Day 2 - Florence & Siena (train) - night in siena
Day 3 - Siena & Montepulciano (Car rental from Siena) - night in Montepulciano area
Day 4 - Montepulciano: Val d'Orcia west - night in Montepulciano area
Day 5 - Car drop off and train to Rome
Day 6 - Rome
Where is the best place I can drop my car off around Montepulciano, if we want to get to Rome early on Day 5? Is this too much? Do we need to cut something out?
I apologize, but if my bf wants to see Rome I feel like I should let him. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 http://www.toptryloburn.com/testadrox/
- 4 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 5 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 6 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 7 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 8 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 9 please revew provence agenda
- 10 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 11 Small detour from Paris
- 12 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 13 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 14 http://healthyboosterspro.com/armor-adaptogenics/
- 15 Sicily or Rome
- 16 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 17 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 18 Italy
- 19 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 20 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 21 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 22 When and how to book for a trip?
- 23 Provence to Nice driving
- 24 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 25 lago maggiore: where to stay