I had a previous thread and was all set in my plans until my boyfriend decides he wants to see ROME!!! We have 5 nights flying into Pisa. Can someone confirm if this is doable.
Day 1 - Pisa & Florence - night in florence
Day 2 - Florence & Siena (train) - night in siena
Day 3 - Siena & Montepulciano (Car rental from Siena) - night in Montepulciano area
Day 4 - Montepulciano: Val d'Orcia west - night in Montepulciano area
Day 5 - Car drop off and train to Rome
Day 6 - Rome
Where is the best place I can drop my car off around Montepulciano, if we want to get to Rome early on Day 5? Is this too much? Do we need to cut something out?
I apologize, but if my bf wants to see Rome I feel like I should let him. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 Italy's central lakes!
- 3 Travel vs. Babies
- 4 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 5 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 6 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 7 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 8 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 9 European Cooking Secrets
- 10 Travel help
- 11 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 12 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 13 20 Days in Europe
- 14 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
- 15 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 16 Europe in late January
- 17 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 18 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 19 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 20 Andalucia in December
- 21 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 22 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 23 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 24 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 25 Lake Garda, Where to stay