I had a previous thread and was all set in my plans until my boyfriend decides he wants to see ROME!!! We have 5 nights flying into Pisa. Can someone confirm if this is doable.
Day 1 - Pisa & Florence - night in florence
Day 2 - Florence & Siena (train) - night in siena
Day 3 - Siena & Montepulciano (Car rental from Siena) - night in Montepulciano area
Day 4 - Montepulciano: Val d'Orcia west - night in Montepulciano area
Day 5 - Car drop off and train to Rome
Day 6 - Rome
Where is the best place I can drop my car off around Montepulciano, if we want to get to Rome early on Day 5? Is this too much? Do we need to cut something out?
I apologize, but if my bf wants to see Rome I feel like I should let him. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 2 Juangfrau / mt
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 Switzerland
- 7 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 8 Questions about Polish sights
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 12 If you had to choose one......
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Ireland travel passport question
- 15 Italy
- 16 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Revised itinerary for italy
- 19 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 20 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 21 Biarritz family holiday
- 22 Lisbon hotel
- 23 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 Marksburg Castle Transport Question