We are leaving in on Sep 29th for our 1 week long Paris trip. Just me and my husband are going and we are in our late 30's, celebrating our 15th year anniversary.
Here is the itinerary I put together, which changed from my original post a week ago. We are also foodies, but my hubby is Vegetarian and I only eat chicken and shrimp..
Please help us fine tune our itinerary..
Day1 Thursday Visit Eiffel Tour, (we land in Paris at 11:00 am)
Day2 Friday Notre Dame
Day 3 Saturday Versailles day trip
Day 4 Sunday Walking tour
Flea market ( I have heard that they have these only on week-ends)
Sienna river cruise
Day 5 Monday VisitArc De Triomphe,
Marais ?? (is there something not to be missed here?)
Day 6 Tuesday : We were going to do a day trip, but decided against it. I am thinking of going to Eiffel tower again in the first half of the day and visiting Canal Street/St.Martin during the later part of the day..
I specifically need help on this day. Is there something else that's worth our time on this day?
Day 7 Wednesday Leave to NJ
Thanks a lot for giving me your input,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany literature
- 2 quick Rome advice
- 3 Restaurant recommendations - Rome, Florence and Venice!
- 4 What kind of car in Iceland
- 5 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 6 Pompeii, Herculaneum
- 7 Dolomiti advice please!
- 8 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 9 First time visit to Italy - family of 4
- 10 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 11 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 12 Itinerary Paris/Provence - please provide thoughts
- 13 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 14 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 15 staying in riomaggiore or portovenere
- 16 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 17 home base in provence
- 18 As a EU citizen, but non-EU resident, can I purchase a vehicle in the EU?
- 19 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 20 Norway in 10 days, please advise
- 21 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 22 Fonte Bertusi
- 23 Private guide
- 24 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 25 TSA fails 95% of the time