We are leaving in on Sep 29th for our 1 week long Paris trip. Just me and my husband are going and we are in our late 30's, celebrating our 15th year anniversary.
Here is the itinerary I put together, which changed from my original post a week ago. We are also foodies, but my hubby is Vegetarian and I only eat chicken and shrimp..
Please help us fine tune our itinerary..
Day1 Thursday Visit Eiffel Tour, (we land in Paris at 11:00 am)
Day2 Friday Notre Dame
Day 3 Saturday Versailles day trip
Day 4 Sunday Walking tour
Flea market ( I have heard that they have these only on week-ends)
Sienna river cruise
Day 5 Monday VisitArc De Triomphe,
Marais ?? (is there something not to be missed here?)
Day 6 Tuesday : We were going to do a day trip, but decided against it. I am thinking of going to Eiffel tower again in the first half of the day and visiting Canal Street/St.Martin during the later part of the day..
I specifically need help on this day. Is there something else that's worth our time on this day?
Day 7 Wednesday Leave to NJ
Thanks a lot for giving me your input,
Last minute change in our itinerary.. Need suggestions !
- 1 Gogartys, Dublin
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 Planning a holiday
- 5 Europe with young teens
- 6 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 7 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 8 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 9 15 days in Europe,
- 10 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 11 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 12 Advises for trip to Russia
- 13 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 14 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 15 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Prague - must see
- 18 Sicily 10 days
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 20 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 21 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 24 Portugal in September
- 25 20 day Backpacking Trip