We are leaving in on Sep 29th for our 1 week long Paris trip. Just me and my husband are going and we are in our late 30's, celebrating our 15th year anniversary.
Here is the itinerary I put together, which changed from my original post a week ago. We are also foodies, but my hubby is Vegetarian and I only eat chicken and shrimp..
Please help us fine tune our itinerary..
Day1 Thursday Visit Eiffel Tour, (we land in Paris at 11:00 am)
Day2 Friday Notre Dame
Day 3 Saturday Versailles day trip
Day 4 Sunday Walking tour
Flea market ( I have heard that they have these only on week-ends)
Sienna river cruise
Day 5 Monday VisitArc De Triomphe,
Marais ?? (is there something not to be missed here?)
Day 6 Tuesday : We were going to do a day trip, but decided against it. I am thinking of going to Eiffel tower again in the first half of the day and visiting Canal Street/St.Martin during the later part of the day..
I specifically need help on this day. Is there something else that's worth our time on this day?
Day 7 Wednesday Leave to NJ
Thanks a lot for giving me your input,
Last minute change in our itinerary.. Need suggestions !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 2 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 ATM nonsense: be prepared
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 7 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 10 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 11 car rental info
- 12 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 13 Rail tickets
- 14 bath or york
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 17 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 18 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 19 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 20 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 21 Hotel in Venice
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 24 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 25 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary