We are leaving in on Sep 29th for our 1 week long Paris trip. Just me and my husband are going and we are in our late 30's, celebrating our 15th year anniversary.
Here is the itinerary I put together, which changed from my original post a week ago. We are also foodies, but my hubby is Vegetarian and I only eat chicken and shrimp..
Please help us fine tune our itinerary..
Day1 Thursday Visit Eiffel Tour, (we land in Paris at 11:00 am)
Day2 Friday Notre Dame
Day 3 Saturday Versailles day trip
Day 4 Sunday Walking tour
Flea market ( I have heard that they have these only on week-ends)
Sienna river cruise
Day 5 Monday VisitArc De Triomphe,
Marais ?? (is there something not to be missed here?)
Day 6 Tuesday : We were going to do a day trip, but decided against it. I am thinking of going to Eiffel tower again in the first half of the day and visiting Canal Street/St.Martin during the later part of the day..
I specifically need help on this day. Is there something else that's worth our time on this day?
Day 7 Wednesday Leave to NJ
Thanks a lot for giving me your input,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 2 visa expired
- 3 Phone cards
- 4 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 7 written guide for Olympia
- 8 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 9 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 10 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 11 Naxos hotel question
- 12 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 13 England and Wales by public transport
- 14 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 17 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 18 Europe Itinerary
- 19 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 20 Loire Valley itinerary
- 21 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 22 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 23 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 24 Oktoberfest 2016 What to expect
- 25 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?