We are leaving in on Sep 29th for our 1 week long Paris trip. Just me and my husband are going and we are in our late 30's, celebrating our 15th year anniversary.
Here is the itinerary I put together, which changed from my original post a week ago. We are also foodies, but my hubby is Vegetarian and I only eat chicken and shrimp..
Please help us fine tune our itinerary..
Day1 Thursday Visit Eiffel Tour, (we land in Paris at 11:00 am)
Day2 Friday Notre Dame
Day 3 Saturday Versailles day trip
Day 4 Sunday Walking tour
Flea market ( I have heard that they have these only on week-ends)
Sienna river cruise
Day 5 Monday VisitArc De Triomphe,
Marais ?? (is there something not to be missed here?)
Day 6 Tuesday : We were going to do a day trip, but decided against it. I am thinking of going to Eiffel tower again in the first half of the day and visiting Canal Street/St.Martin during the later part of the day..
I specifically need help on this day. Is there something else that's worth our time on this day?
Day 7 Wednesday Leave to NJ
Thanks a lot for giving me your input,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 4 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 5 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 6 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 9 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 10 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 11 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 12 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 13 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 14 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 15 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 16 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 17 Italy in a week
- 18 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 22 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 23 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 24 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 25 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland