We are leaving in on Sep 29th for our 1 week long Paris trip. Just me and my husband are going and we are in our late 30's, celebrating our 15th year anniversary.
Here is the itinerary I put together, which changed from my original post a week ago. We are also foodies, but my hubby is Vegetarian and I only eat chicken and shrimp..
Please help us fine tune our itinerary..
Day1 Thursday Visit Eiffel Tour, (we land in Paris at 11:00 am)
Day2 Friday Notre Dame
Day 3 Saturday Versailles day trip
Day 4 Sunday Walking tour
Flea market ( I have heard that they have these only on week-ends)
Sienna river cruise
Day 5 Monday VisitArc De Triomphe,
Marais ?? (is there something not to be missed here?)
Day 6 Tuesday : We were going to do a day trip, but decided against it. I am thinking of going to Eiffel tower again in the first half of the day and visiting Canal Street/St.Martin during the later part of the day..
I specifically need help on this day. Is there something else that's worth our time on this day?
Day 7 Wednesday Leave to NJ
Thanks a lot for giving me your input,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 2 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 One free day in Barcelona
- 5 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 6 Sicily help
- 7 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 8 Christmas markets
- 9 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 10 PARIS
- 11 Germany or Sweden
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Alitala
- 14 Whathello Paris
- 15 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 16 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 17 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 18 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 19 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 20 Rome -- The next time around
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 London vacation rental agency
- 24 Transport for local Venice travel
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21