We are leaving in on Sep 29th for our 1 week long Paris trip. Just me and my husband are going and we are in our late 30's, celebrating our 15th year anniversary.
Here is the itinerary I put together, which changed from my original post a week ago. We are also foodies, but my hubby is Vegetarian and I only eat chicken and shrimp..
Please help us fine tune our itinerary..
Day1 Thursday Visit Eiffel Tour, (we land in Paris at 11:00 am)
Day2 Friday Notre Dame
Day 3 Saturday Versailles day trip
Day 4 Sunday Walking tour
Flea market ( I have heard that they have these only on week-ends)
Sienna river cruise
Day 5 Monday VisitArc De Triomphe,
Marais ?? (is there something not to be missed here?)
Day 6 Tuesday : We were going to do a day trip, but decided against it. I am thinking of going to Eiffel tower again in the first half of the day and visiting Canal Street/St.Martin during the later part of the day..
I specifically need help on this day. Is there something else that's worth our time on this day?
Day 7 Wednesday Leave to NJ
Thanks a lot for giving me your input,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 2 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 3 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 4 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 5 Tattoos in Italy
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 8 Another Question re Scotland
- 9 Place to stay
- 10 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 11 Charming areas to explore in London
- 12 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 15 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 17 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 18 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 19 2 weeks from southern italy
- 20 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 21 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 22 travel around Spain
- 23 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 24 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 25 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark