We are leaving in on Sep 29th for our 1 week long Paris trip. Just me and my husband are going and we are in our late 30's, celebrating our 15th year anniversary.
Here is the itinerary I put together, which changed from my original post a week ago. We are also foodies, but my hubby is Vegetarian and I only eat chicken and shrimp..
Please help us fine tune our itinerary..
Day1 Thursday Visit Eiffel Tour, (we land in Paris at 11:00 am)
Day2 Friday Notre Dame
Day 3 Saturday Versailles day trip
Day 4 Sunday Walking tour
Flea market ( I have heard that they have these only on week-ends)
Sienna river cruise
Day 5 Monday VisitArc De Triomphe,
Marais ?? (is there something not to be missed here?)
Day 6 Tuesday : We were going to do a day trip, but decided against it. I am thinking of going to Eiffel tower again in the first half of the day and visiting Canal Street/St.Martin during the later part of the day..
I specifically need help on this day. Is there something else that's worth our time on this day?
Day 7 Wednesday Leave to NJ
Thanks a lot for giving me your input,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 2 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 3 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 4 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 5 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 6 Holland Itinerary
- 7 Iceland Trip Report
- 8 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 9 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 10 Rome Airport Question!
- 11 Portugal Walking Tour
- 12 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 13 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 14 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 15 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 16 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 17 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 18 I forgot my international driver permit
- 19 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 20 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 21 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 22 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 23 Prague old town
- 24 Ordering in a Deli
- 25 Trip report part 2 Naxos