As four our last 5-6 hours would you recommend erholungspark Marzahn and especially Chinese or Japanese garden or the east side gallery? both sounds great.
However, I prefer not too big garden to get lost and walk for hours as I had in sanssouci gardens few days ago. Is the Chinese or Japanese garden not too big? Is it so beautiful as described?
Also are both condidered safe and good areas to walk....?
We stay in Alexanderplatz
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 We're here!
- 6 6-7 Days in France
- 7 International Flight Question
- 8 5 Days in Switzerland
- 9 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 12 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 13 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 14 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Bremerhaven and environs
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 21 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 22 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 23 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help