As four our last 5-6 hours would you recommend erholungspark Marzahn and especially Chinese or Japanese garden or the east side gallery? both sounds great.
However, I prefer not too big garden to get lost and walk for hours as I had in sanssouci gardens few days ago. Is the Chinese or Japanese garden not too big? Is it so beautiful as described?
Also are both condidered safe and good areas to walk....?
We stay in Alexanderplatz
last half day - Chinese garden or east side gallery?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 2 Itinerary advise needed
- 3 Lakes District UK
- 4 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 5 Rome to Vienna in 5 Nights. Suggestions welcome!
- 6 Is this the right way<>?
- 7 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 8 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 9 4 weeks in the UK
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 Italy 14 days
- 12 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 13 Kimhe--flamenco
- 14 Working Holiday in Germany
- 15 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 16 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 17 Provence in November
- 18 Rome Areas to stay
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 When to go to Sicily
- 21 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 22 Wengen to Torino?
- 23 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 24 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 25 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?