As four our last 5-6 hours would you recommend erholungspark Marzahn and especially Chinese or Japanese garden or the east side gallery? both sounds great.
However, I prefer not too big garden to get lost and walk for hours as I had in sanssouci gardens few days ago. Is the Chinese or Japanese garden not too big? Is it so beautiful as described?
Also are both condidered safe and good areas to walk....?
We stay in Alexanderplatz
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains France/Switzerland
- 2 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 3 fear of driving in rome!
- 4 Italy trains question
- 5 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 6 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 7 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 8 Le Marche, Italy
- 9 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 10 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 13 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 14 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 15 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 16 European Championship
- 17 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 18 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 19 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 20 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 21 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 22 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 23 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 24 Bellissimo Rome, Amalfi Coast, Florence and Caserta: Our wonderful trip
- 25 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center