As four our last 5-6 hours would you recommend erholungspark Marzahn and especially Chinese or Japanese garden or the east side gallery? both sounds great.
However, I prefer not too big garden to get lost and walk for hours as I had in sanssouci gardens few days ago. Is the Chinese or Japanese garden not too big? Is it so beautiful as described?
Also are both condidered safe and good areas to walk....?
We stay in Alexanderplatz
last half day - Chinese garden or east side gallery?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 8 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 American Express
- 11 Which european city?
- 12 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 13 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 14 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 15 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 16 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Three ferries to Mull
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 24 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 25 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?