As four our last 5-6 hours would you recommend erholungspark Marzahn and especially Chinese or Japanese garden or the east side gallery? both sounds great.
However, I prefer not too big garden to get lost and walk for hours as I had in sanssouci gardens few days ago. Is the Chinese or Japanese garden not too big? Is it so beautiful as described?
Also are both condidered safe and good areas to walk....?
We stay in Alexanderplatz
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 2 French lavender and cottages
- 3 Brugge or Ghent?
- 4 Budapest on a budget
- 5 One quick week -- where in France?
- 6 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 7 Major quake in central Itay
- 8 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 9 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 12 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 13 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 14 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 15 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 16 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 17 3 days with a Swindon base
- 18 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 19 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 20 What Greek islands should I visit
- 21 baltic capitals
- 22 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 23 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 24 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 25 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance