As four our last 5-6 hours would you recommend erholungspark Marzahn and especially Chinese or Japanese garden or the east side gallery? both sounds great.
However, I prefer not too big garden to get lost and walk for hours as I had in sanssouci gardens few days ago. Is the Chinese or Japanese garden not too big? Is it so beautiful as described?
Also are both condidered safe and good areas to walk....?
We stay in Alexanderplatz
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 2 Creative@: NORTON Tec*h SUPPO0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 NORTON 24*7
- 3 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 4 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 5 Scotland - We're Here!
- 6 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 Avoid Europcar!
- 9 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 10 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 11 Paris for children
- 12 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 13 Couscous
- 14 European Vacation 2017
- 15 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 16 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 17 Naples + Walking Tour
- 18 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 19 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 16 days in France and Italy
- 22 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 23 One July night in Verona - help!
- 24 London in September
- 25 Cash in Greece ATMs