As four our last 5-6 hours would you recommend erholungspark Marzahn and especially Chinese or Japanese garden or the east side gallery? both sounds great.
However, I prefer not too big garden to get lost and walk for hours as I had in sanssouci gardens few days ago. Is the Chinese or Japanese garden not too big? Is it so beautiful as described?
Also are both condidered safe and good areas to walk....?
We stay in Alexanderplatz
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 3 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 4 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 5 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 6 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 9 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 10 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 11 First Time Europe Trip
- 12 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 13 Amalfi or Positano
- 14 Poland in September
- 15 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 16 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 17 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 18 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 19 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 20 Tour or independent
- 21 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 22 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 23 Hertz Never Lost
- 24 student in denmark
- 25 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four