Tomorrow is my last full day of a 16 night trip. What luxury - when you stay enough days you start to lose track of time which is just lovely. Sunday will barely give me the time to have coffee locally and then taxi to CDG.
This morning I went to Holybelly for breakfast and then wandered a short time on the Canal St. Martin. I couldn't tarry because of plans nearer to my flat in the 7th.
I am considering making a good chunk of the day tomorrow about Canal St. Martin and environs.
Any tips to max out my time? Most picturesque parts of the Canal for photos, shops nearby to seek out on side streets, canal side cafes, etc.
I may or may not make it to Belleville. We will see. There is always the next trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 4 Day trips from Florence
- 5 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 6 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Perugia
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 May get together in Paris
- 13 Paris in September
- 14 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 18 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh