Tomorrow is my last full day of a 16 night trip. What luxury - when you stay enough days you start to lose track of time which is just lovely. Sunday will barely give me the time to have coffee locally and then taxi to CDG.
This morning I went to Holybelly for breakfast and then wandered a short time on the Canal St. Martin. I couldn't tarry because of plans nearer to my flat in the 7th.
I am considering making a good chunk of the day tomorrow about Canal St. Martin and environs.
Any tips to max out my time? Most picturesque parts of the Canal for photos, shops nearby to seek out on side streets, canal side cafes, etc.
I may or may not make it to Belleville. We will see. There is always the next trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 4 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 5 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 6 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 7 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 8 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 9 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 10 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 11 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 12 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 15 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 16 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 17 Another tipping question: concierges
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Interesting places to visit
- 21 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station