Tomorrow is my last full day of a 16 night trip. What luxury - when you stay enough days you start to lose track of time which is just lovely. Sunday will barely give me the time to have coffee locally and then taxi to CDG.
This morning I went to Holybelly for breakfast and then wandered a short time on the Canal St. Martin. I couldn't tarry because of plans nearer to my flat in the 7th.
I am considering making a good chunk of the day tomorrow about Canal St. Martin and environs.
Any tips to max out my time? Most picturesque parts of the Canal for photos, shops nearby to seek out on side streets, canal side cafes, etc.
I may or may not make it to Belleville. We will see. There is always the next trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Leap Card
- 2 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 3 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 4 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 5 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 6 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 7 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 9 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 10 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 11 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 12 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 13 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 14 mountain views near London
- 15 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 16 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 17 2 weeks Europe trip
- 18 Piedmont as a destination
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 20 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 23 vegetarian in spain
- 24 Garda Land
- 25 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?