Tomorrow is my last full day of a 16 night trip. What luxury - when you stay enough days you start to lose track of time which is just lovely. Sunday will barely give me the time to have coffee locally and then taxi to CDG.
This morning I went to Holybelly for breakfast and then wandered a short time on the Canal St. Martin. I couldn't tarry because of plans nearer to my flat in the 7th.
I am considering making a good chunk of the day tomorrow about Canal St. Martin and environs.
Any tips to max out my time? Most picturesque parts of the Canal for photos, shops nearby to seek out on side streets, canal side cafes, etc.
I may or may not make it to Belleville. We will see. There is always the next trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 5 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 6 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 7 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 8 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 12 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 13 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 14 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 15 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 16 Hiking in Switzerland
- 17 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 18 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 19 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 20 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 23 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy