My family of 5, including 2 teenage girls, must go to a beach to relax before heading back to the States after an 8 day Rome-Florence-Tuscany trip. Going in 4 weeks (mid-August) and want to find a place for 5 on/near a beach near Rome and then head to airport on 4th morning. Any ideas?? Having a hard time making this part work! Thanks!
Last days in Rome must go to beach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 4 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 5 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 6 Which european city?
- 7 France,Spain,Italy
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 12 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Scotland November 2015
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Schengen Visa Rules
- 17 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 20 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 21 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 22 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 23 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 24 Portugal Trip
- 25 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma