We will be driving from our hotel in Vicchio to Bologna (about 1.5hr drive) and staying in Bologna for 1 night before our flight home. It seems like there isn't muchthat would interest kids in Bologna. Looking for opinions on whether a day trip to Venice (by train) may be a better idea for our last day. Our kids are 9 and 12 years old and we'll be travelling in July.
Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 2 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 3 France to Italy advice needed please
- 4 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 5 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 6 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 7 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 8 rail pass
- 9 April in Madrid
- 10 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 11 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 12 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 13 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 14 mallorca
- 15 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 16 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 17 Using Obb website
- 18 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 19 Age for booking a hotel?
- 20 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 21 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 22 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 23 Paris winter sales
- 24 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 25 Spanish Music