My fiance and I are planning to spend the last three days of our honeymoon in Venice. The dates will be Oct 8-11. We are looking to spend less than 200 a night so that we can splurge on other things. I read on this site about Al Ponte Mocenigo, Palazzo Guardi, and Hotel Antigue Figure(on trip advisor). I think they are all cute. Any thoughts about this? Or suggestions on charming hotels? I welcome any thoughts, thanks! We like walking and don't plan on planning anything, just walking and discovering the city as we go. Grazie mille!
Last 3 days of honeymoon in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 12 UK for 12 days !
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 15 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 16 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 17 London hotel
- 18 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 19 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 20 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 21 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 24 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 25 Hotel in Venice