My fiance and I are planning to spend the last three days of our honeymoon in Venice. The dates will be Oct 8-11. We are looking to spend less than 200 a night so that we can splurge on other things. I read on this site about Al Ponte Mocenigo, Palazzo Guardi, and Hotel Antigue Figure(on trip advisor). I think they are all cute. Any thoughts about this? Or suggestions on charming hotels? I welcome any thoughts, thanks! We like walking and don't plan on planning anything, just walking and discovering the city as we go. Grazie mille!
Last 3 days of honeymoon in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Camino No-No
- 2 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 3 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 4 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 5 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 6 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 7 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 8 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 9 Europe itinerary advice
- 10 Bayeux tapestry
- 11 Bus ride to Positano
- 12 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 13 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 14 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 15 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 16 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 17 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 18 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 19 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 20 Anywhere to run in Granada?
- 21 Is Capri overrated?
- 22 A week in Paris
- 23 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 24 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 25 Train des Pignes