My fiance and I are planning to spend the last three days of our honeymoon in Venice. The dates will be Oct 8-11. We are looking to spend less than 200 a night so that we can splurge on other things. I read on this site about Al Ponte Mocenigo, Palazzo Guardi, and Hotel Antigue Figure(on trip advisor). I think they are all cute. Any thoughts about this? Or suggestions on charming hotels? I welcome any thoughts, thanks! We like walking and don't plan on planning anything, just walking and discovering the city as we go. Grazie mille!
Last 3 days of honeymoon in Venice
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 3 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 6 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 9 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 10 Train travel in Europe
- 11 Prague Main Train Station
- 12 Itinerary Questions
- 13 Place to propose
- 14 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 15 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 16 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 17 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 18 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 19 Lake como
- 20 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 21 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 22 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 23 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 24 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 25 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck