It is cutting the most beautiful shots of my first flights on kvadrakoptere. Just became the proud owner of the Phantom 3 unit on arrival from vacation.
I regret that I did not have it before when we were on vacation. You could shoot at different frame types and to diversify the image. I hope it will be pleasant to look at Latvia, particularly Riga from a bird's flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208AOLTec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Paris hotel
- 3 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 4 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 5 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 6 Spanish food - not that special?
- 7 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 8 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 9 Maximizing Norway time
- 10 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 11 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 12 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 13 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 14 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 15 Renting a car in Greece
- 16 Iceland france spain
- 17 Ex-pats with young kids
- 18 Greece
- 19 southeast sicily town as home base
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 25 Top Tapas Tascas