I found 2 suggestions for 1 week trip to Lapland:
1. Starting from Rovaniemi and travel all the way up to the North-West border and Malla-Strict Nature Reserve
2. Again, starting from Rovaniemi and travel to Inary, Ivalo and Lemmenjoki National Park.
We are planing to visit there during August.
Please share your thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks Europe trip
- 2 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 3 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 4 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 5 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 6 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 7 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 8 mountain views near London
- 9 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 12 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 13 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 14 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 15 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 16 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 18 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 21 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 22 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 23 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 24 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 25 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund