I found 2 suggestions for 1 week trip to Lapland:
1. Starting from Rovaniemi and travel all the way up to the North-West border and Malla-Strict Nature Reserve
2. Again, starting from Rovaniemi and travel to Inary, Ivalo and Lemmenjoki National Park.
We are planing to visit there during August.
Please share your thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 2 Italy for the first time
- 3 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 4 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 5 Budapest on a budget
- 6 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 7 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 8 Norfolk base
- 9 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 10 http://anradrol.com/jack-hammer-xl/
- 11 Renting bed linens and towels
- 12 Calling home from abroad
- 13 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 14 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 15 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 16 20 free days of Europe
- 17 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 18 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 19 Our European adventures
- 20 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 21 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 22 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 23 Spain Trip Report
- 24 CDG international flight
- 25 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day