I found 2 suggestions for 1 week trip to Lapland:
1. Starting from Rovaniemi and travel all the way up to the North-West border and Malla-Strict Nature Reserve
2. Again, starting from Rovaniemi and travel to Inary, Ivalo and Lemmenjoki National Park.
We are planing to visit there during August.
Please share your thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 London Hotels
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 5 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Denmark or Sweden?
- 8 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 13 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 14 Brugge hotel help
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 Old European currency
- 17 Europe itinerary questions
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 20 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 23 1 month in Europe
- 24 Paris hotels
- 25 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece