I found 2 suggestions for 1 week trip to Lapland:
1. Starting from Rovaniemi and travel all the way up to the North-West border and Malla-Strict Nature Reserve
2. Again, starting from Rovaniemi and travel to Inary, Ivalo and Lemmenjoki National Park.
We are planing to visit there during August.
Please share your thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice at Christmas
- 2 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 3 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 4 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 5 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 6 Berlin to Barcelona
- 7 countries to visit in October and November
- 8 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 9 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 10 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 11 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 12 Montpellier to Arles
- 13 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 14 Hotels in St Germain Paris
- 15 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 16 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 17 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 18 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 19 Group wine tasting in Alsace
- 20 20 days in Greece
- 21 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 22 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 23 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 24 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 25 Catalonia: 14 days in September