I found 2 suggestions for 1 week trip to Lapland:
1. Starting from Rovaniemi and travel all the way up to the North-West border and Malla-Strict Nature Reserve
2. Again, starting from Rovaniemi and travel to Inary, Ivalo and Lemmenjoki National Park.
We are planing to visit there during August.
Please share your thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 2 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 3 Flamenco in Madrid
- 4 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 6 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 7 London - Home Depot
- 8 The Different Methods To Creating Attraction
- 9 This informative article brings out one distinctive
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 12 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 13 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 14 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 15 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 18 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 19 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 20 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 21 Enjoying England for a year!
- 22 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 23 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 24 gare de nord
- 25 Day Trip from Lausanne