I found 2 suggestions for 1 week trip to Lapland:
1. Starting from Rovaniemi and travel all the way up to the North-West border and Malla-Strict Nature Reserve
2. Again, starting from Rovaniemi and travel to Inary, Ivalo and Lemmenjoki National Park.
We are planing to visit there during August.
Please share your thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 2 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 3 Route Information
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 6 Lisbon
- 7 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 8 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 9 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 10 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 11 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 12 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 13 Villa in Italy
- 14 Places to stop/stay?
- 15 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 16 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 17 TSA Precheck
- 18 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 19 Where in Greece
- 20 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 21 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 22 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 23 Couscous
- 24 Help me make this possible!
- 25 Nice central hotel for single woman in Rome?