I found 2 suggestions for 1 week trip to Lapland:
1. Starting from Rovaniemi and travel all the way up to the North-West border and Malla-Strict Nature Reserve
2. Again, starting from Rovaniemi and travel to Inary, Ivalo and Lemmenjoki National Park.
We are planing to visit there during August.
Please share your thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 2 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 3 Help on ancient history route
- 4 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 5 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 6 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 7 Greece
- 8 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 9 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 10 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 11 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 12 Iceland
- 13 Spain - day driver advice
- 14 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 15 London with Teens Trip Report
- 16 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 18 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 19 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 20 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 21 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 24 Lake Como AREA questions
- 25 Berlin to ?