I found 2 suggestions for 1 week trip to Lapland:
1. Starting from Rovaniemi and travel all the way up to the North-West border and Malla-Strict Nature Reserve
2. Again, starting from Rovaniemi and travel to Inary, Ivalo and Lemmenjoki National Park.
We are planing to visit there during August.
Please share your thoughts
Lapland - trip suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 2 Scotland and northern England
- 3 Renting an apt.
- 4 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 5 April in Madrid
- 6 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 7 Best london location to stay?
- 8 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 9 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 10 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 11 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 12 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 13 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 14 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 15 Best Tours of Europe
- 16 Making reservations in Italy
- 17 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 18 18 Days in Turkey
- 19 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 20 England, Paris itinerary help
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 23 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 24 northern Portugal
- 25 Food in the 14th arrondissement