I found 2 suggestions for 1 week trip to Lapland:
1. Starting from Rovaniemi and travel all the way up to the North-West border and Malla-Strict Nature Reserve
2. Again, starting from Rovaniemi and travel to Inary, Ivalo and Lemmenjoki National Park.
We are planing to visit there during August.
Please share your thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 6 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 7 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 8 CDG much improved
- 9 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 10 Praiano
- 11 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 12 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 13 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 14 Norway fjord
- 15 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 16 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 17 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 20 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Stockholm during midsummer
- 23 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 24 No Periods in British Written English!
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please