Recently you mentioned having eaten here on your last (?) trip. At lunch or dinner ? How was the food ? and the prices ? I missed eating here when I lived in Paris in the 60s and thought we'd try it in Nov. even tho' some say the quality has declined. Someone was asking about Pre Catelan, and that brought up restaurants of yesteryear, but we don't want to venture out of the center, hence Laperouse. Thanks for any info you can give.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 2 Greek Islands (small)
- 3 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 4 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 5 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 UK Visa Help
- 10 K-Day
- 11 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 12 Sundays in Puglia
- 13 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 16 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 17 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 18 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 19 Trip to Rome
- 20 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 21 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 23 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 24 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 25 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik