Recently you mentioned having eaten here on your last (?) trip. At lunch or dinner ? How was the food ? and the prices ? I missed eating here when I lived in Paris in the 60s and thought we'd try it in Nov. even tho' some say the quality has declined. Someone was asking about Pre Catelan, and that brought up restaurants of yesteryear, but we don't want to venture out of the center, hence Laperouse. Thanks for any info you can give.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 2 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Road trip with our dog
- 8 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 9 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 10 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 11 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 12 Driving through Paris
- 13 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 14 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 15 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 16 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 17 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 18 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 19 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 20 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 21 Lisbon
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 24 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 25 Italy Car Scam