Recently you mentioned having eaten here on your last (?) trip. At lunch or dinner ? How was the food ? and the prices ? I missed eating here when I lived in Paris in the 60s and thought we'd try it in Nov. even tho' some say the quality has declined. Someone was asking about Pre Catelan, and that brought up restaurants of yesteryear, but we don't want to venture out of the center, hence Laperouse. Thanks for any info you can give.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 Croatia
- 3 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 6 Croatia trip Planning
- 7 If you had to choose one......
- 8 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 9 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 14 Driving in Italy?
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 17 Tour groups
- 18 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 19 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 22 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 So much to do, so little time!
- 25 Ireland Trip Planning Advice