Recently you mentioned having eaten here on your last (?) trip. At lunch or dinner ? How was the food ? and the prices ? I missed eating here when I lived in Paris in the 60s and thought we'd try it in Nov. even tho' some say the quality has declined. Someone was asking about Pre Catelan, and that brought up restaurants of yesteryear, but we don't want to venture out of the center, hence Laperouse. Thanks for any info you can give.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 2 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 3 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 4 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 24 hours in Zurich
- 7 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 8 Summer Travel order
- 9 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 10 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 11 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 12 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 13 Trip suggestion
- 14 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 15 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 16 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 17 Spain in July
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 20 Dijon in December!
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 23 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Krakow or Warsaw?