Is anybody of you a photographer and has traveled to Lanzarote island (or another canary island)? If it is so, how was your experience? Which part of the island would you recommend to capture great pictures? I'm actually living on the island and I'm addicted to its' beauty. I also organize trips for photographers, but I'd like to know your opinion on this subject. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG Tech Support Number 0800-652-8775
- 2 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 3 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 4 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 5 Train travel
- 6 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 7 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 8 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 9 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 10 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 11 DVD burning software
- 12 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 13 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 14 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 15 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 16 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 17 WWI Battlefields
- 18 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 19 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 20 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 21 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 22 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 23 Iceland 3 day layover
- 24 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 25 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?