Is anybody of you a photographer and has traveled to Lanzarote island (or another canary island)? If it is so, how was your experience? Which part of the island would you recommend to capture great pictures? I'm actually living on the island and I'm addicted to its' beauty. I also organize trips for photographers, but I'd like to know your opinion on this subject. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MMJ Products, CBD oils and order pain pills available
- 2 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 3 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 4 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Which Train Station in Venice
- 9 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 11 Uber vs. TfL
- 12 What fresh hell is this?
- 13 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 14 Greek Village
- 15 Berlin
- 16 Bordeaux to Nice
- 17 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 18 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 19 SE ITALY
- 20 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 One free day in Barcelona
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21