Four days in May. Need a base town, village or city in Languedoc/Rous. Interested in Cathar region.
Will be coming from Provance. Is there a western area of Provance which would do the job?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to eat in Rome?
- 2 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 3 Italy travel plan help
- 4 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 7 Thinking about the Fjords
- 8 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 9 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 10 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 11 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 12 Alsace to Austria?
- 13 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 14 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 15 Budapest language lessons
- 16 Tours in Wales
- 17 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 18 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 barcelona neighborhood
- 21 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 25 Shorts in South of France?