Four days in May. Need a base town, village or city in Languedoc/Rous. Interested in Cathar region.
Will be coming from Provance. Is there a western area of Provance which would do the job?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 2 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 3 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 4 The highlands
- 5 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 6 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 7 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 8 Best way to see Croatia?
- 9 Vienna to Bratislava
- 10 Camino Redux
- 11 Amalie/Rome
- 12 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 13 Venice at Christmas
- 14 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 15 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 16 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 17 Berlin to Barcelona
- 18 countries to visit in October and November
- 19 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 20 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 21 Montpellier to Arles
- 22 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 23 Hotels in St Germain Paris
- 24 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 25 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!