Four days in May. Need a base town, village or city in Languedoc/Rous. Interested in Cathar region.
Will be coming from Provance. Is there a western area of Provance which would do the job?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 4 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 5 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 8 SIM card
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 10 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 11 All of Spain or something else..?
- 12 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 13 RENFE error message during payment
- 14 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 15 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 16 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 17 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 18 Greece Experts
- 19 Europe itinerary review
- 20 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 21 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 24 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 25 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.