We will be traveling down from the Dorgogne to Languedoc late in March and want to spend three days in southern Languedoc before heading to Barcelona to return to USA. What is the best town to stay in as a base to enjoy the area and get back to Barcelona? Hotel suggestions? Dining options? What are the must see sites from the base? We are spending the last night near the Barcelona Airport to avoid being rushed in the morning. We will be spending 3-4 days in Barcelona before going to Dordogne. Help!
Languedoc to Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe
- 2 Two Month Europe Trip
- 3 Bella to Rome
- 4 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 5 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 6 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 7 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 8 The east coast of Italy
- 9 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 10 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 11 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 12 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 13 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 14 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 15 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 16 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 17 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 18 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 19 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 20 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip
- 21 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 22 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 23 Latest Itinerary
- 24 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 25 Ireland or Scotland