We will be traveling down from the Dorgogne to Languedoc late in March and want to spend three days in southern Languedoc before heading to Barcelona to return to USA. What is the best town to stay in as a base to enjoy the area and get back to Barcelona? Hotel suggestions? Dining options? What are the must see sites from the base? We are spending the last night near the Barcelona Airport to avoid being rushed in the morning. We will be spending 3-4 days in Barcelona before going to Dordogne. Help!
Languedoc to Barcelona
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 4 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 7 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 8 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 9 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 10 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 11 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 7 days in Andalucia
- 14 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Belgium
- 21 Navigo Decouverte
- 22 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 23 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 24 More help with housing in Puglia
- 25 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?