We will be traveling down from the Dorgogne to Languedoc late in March and want to spend three days in southern Languedoc before heading to Barcelona to return to USA. What is the best town to stay in as a base to enjoy the area and get back to Barcelona? Hotel suggestions? Dining options? What are the must see sites from the base? We are spending the last night near the Barcelona Airport to avoid being rushed in the morning. We will be spending 3-4 days in Barcelona before going to Dordogne. Help!
Languedoc to Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 2 Day trip on the Rhine
- 3 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 4 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 5 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 6 Munich with a car?
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 One week in Venice - trips
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 11 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 12 UK for 12 days !
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 15 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 16 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 17 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 18 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 19 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 20 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 21 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 24 Germany-berlin marathon
- 25 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?