We will be traveling down from the Dorgogne to Languedoc late in March and want to spend three days in southern Languedoc before heading to Barcelona to return to USA. What is the best town to stay in as a base to enjoy the area and get back to Barcelona? Hotel suggestions? Dining options? What are the must see sites from the base? We are spending the last night near the Barcelona Airport to avoid being rushed in the morning. We will be spending 3-4 days in Barcelona before going to Dordogne. Help!
Languedoc to Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 2 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 3 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 4 How do you find French food?
- 5 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 6 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 7 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 8 airport hold baggage
- 9 7 Nights in Paris
- 10 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 11 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 12 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 13 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 14 Monet in Normandy
- 15 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 16 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 17 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 18 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 19 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 20 Gargano Promontory
- 21 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 22 Santorini
- 23 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 24 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 25 Airport to Piraeus