A new thread....
I thought I would explain our itinerary so far for Aug/Sep 2015
Arrive Barcelona x 3 nights - Apartment near Placa Catalunya
Train to Perpignan x 2 nights - Duplex in town Airbnb. Pick-up car
Day trip to Collioure on Sun for market.
Drive to Roses Costa Brava x 3 nights (Mon-Wed) via Ceret, Amelie les Baines & Arles - Apartment with pool and terrace overlooking the sea.
Day trip to Cadaques whilst there - nothing else planned as yet.
The Thu and Fri nothing booked as yet - may leave flexible (any ideas?)
Thinking os staying coastal as rest of time will be inland.
Will do morning trips our
The Sat and Sun still on Costa Brava in Begur - Hotel Aigua Blava - Seaview room with balcony
Then we have Mon 7th to Fri 11th free.
Initially planning to go to the Basque area but too far and hurried.
I have read about Villefrance de Confluent and surrounding villages so would like to go there. Also Pyrenees for the scenery and drives. Is there a route over them back into France - more scenic?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 2 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 3 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 4 Iceland
- 5 Spain - day driver advice
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 London with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 9 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 10 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 11 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 12 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 13 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 16 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 17 Lake Como AREA questions
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 20 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 23 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
A new thread....