A new thread....
I thought I would explain our itinerary so far for Aug/Sep 2015
Arrive Barcelona x 3 nights - Apartment near Placa Catalunya
Train to Perpignan x 2 nights - Duplex in town Airbnb. Pick-up car
Day trip to Collioure on Sun for market.
Drive to Roses Costa Brava x 3 nights (Mon-Wed) via Ceret, Amelie les Baines & Arles - Apartment with pool and terrace overlooking the sea.
Day trip to Cadaques whilst there - nothing else planned as yet.
The Thu and Fri nothing booked as yet - may leave flexible (any ideas?)
Thinking os staying coastal as rest of time will be inland.
Will do morning trips our
The Sat and Sun still on Costa Brava in Begur - Hotel Aigua Blava - Seaview room with balcony
Then we have Mon 7th to Fri 11th free.
Initially planning to go to the Basque area but too far and hurried.
I have read about Villefrance de Confluent and surrounding villages so would like to go there. Also Pyrenees for the scenery and drives. Is there a route over them back into France - more scenic?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Creative@:verizon Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 verizon 24*7
- 2 One night in the Dolomites
- 3 Vatican tour
- 4 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 5 Places to stop/stay?
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Rome hotel
- 10 First visit to London
- 11 Route Information
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Villa in Italy
- 15 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 16 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 17 International drivers permit
- 18 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 TSA Precheck
- 24 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 25 First Trip to Italy- Help!
A new thread....