A new thread....
I thought I would explain our itinerary so far for Aug/Sep 2015
Arrive Barcelona x 3 nights - Apartment near Placa Catalunya
Train to Perpignan x 2 nights - Duplex in town Airbnb. Pick-up car
Day trip to Collioure on Sun for market.
Drive to Roses Costa Brava x 3 nights (Mon-Wed) via Ceret, Amelie les Baines & Arles - Apartment with pool and terrace overlooking the sea.
Day trip to Cadaques whilst there - nothing else planned as yet.
The Thu and Fri nothing booked as yet - may leave flexible (any ideas?)
Thinking os staying coastal as rest of time will be inland.
Will do morning trips our
The Sat and Sun still on Costa Brava in Begur - Hotel Aigua Blava - Seaview room with balcony
Then we have Mon 7th to Fri 11th free.
Initially planning to go to the Basque area but too far and hurried.
I have read about Villefrance de Confluent and surrounding villages so would like to go there. Also Pyrenees for the scenery and drives. Is there a route over them back into France - more scenic?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 3 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 Train help for Prague
- 6 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 7 Athens
- 8 We're here!
- 9 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 10 Petrol in Greece
- 11 Germany train help!
- 12 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Meteora for older folk
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Budapest & Prague
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 21 Paris day trips August
- 22 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 23 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 24 Acorn TV
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
A new thread....