We will be in this region near Montpellier early June. We would like to spend 4-5 days relaxing ideally in a village with a view..away from the tourists enjoying the local food and wine perhaps visiting afew vineyards or two. I am not too sure where to start -Any suggestions? We will then travel to Frankfurt by train. We will need to drop off our rental car near a main station. Do one way car rental charges apply? s
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 2 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 3 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 4 Rome to Positano
- 5 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 6 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 7 help and advice
- 8 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 9 Is it a bad time to go?
- 10 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 11 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 12 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 13 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 14 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 15 Greek Island honeymoon
- 16 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 17 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 18 DCC on the increase?
- 19 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 20 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 21 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 22 Naples and Salerno
- 23 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 24 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 25 Rome - A Couple of Questions