We will be in this region near Montpellier early June. We would like to spend 4-5 days relaxing ideally in a village with a view..away from the tourists enjoying the local food and wine perhaps visiting afew vineyards or two. I am not too sure where to start -Any suggestions? We will then travel to Frankfurt by train. We will need to drop off our rental car near a main station. Do one way car rental charges apply? s
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hey Fodor's
- 2 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help
- 3 Itinerary for Germany, Italy and Austria
- 4 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 5 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 6 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 9 Olive Oil
- 10 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 11 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 14 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 15 french riviera
- 16 Where to visit prior to Norway/Iceland trip?
- 17 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 18 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 19 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 22 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 23 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 24 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 25 Romania driving itinerary help needed