We will be in this region near Montpellier early June. We would like to spend 4-5 days relaxing ideally in a village with a view..away from the tourists enjoying the local food and wine perhaps visiting afew vineyards or two. I am not too sure where to start -Any suggestions? We will then travel to Frankfurt by train. We will need to drop off our rental car near a main station. Do one way car rental charges apply? s
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Apartments in Rome
- 3 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 4 Prague - must see
- 5 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 6 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 9 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 13 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 16 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 17 7 days in Andalucia
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 22 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 23 rent car / Munich
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris