We will be in this region near Montpellier early June. We would like to spend 4-5 days relaxing ideally in a village with a view..away from the tourists enjoying the local food and wine perhaps visiting afew vineyards or two. I am not too sure where to start -Any suggestions? We will then travel to Frankfurt by train. We will need to drop off our rental car near a main station. Do one way car rental charges apply? s
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 3 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 4 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 5 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 6 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 7 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 8 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Naxos in May
- 11 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 12 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 13 Belfast to Scotland help
- 14 20 days in Germany
- 15 France, Italy and Greec
- 16 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 20 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 21 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 22 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 23 help regarding removal firm in london
- 24 Dresden or Leipzig
- 25 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland