We will be in this region near Montpellier early June. We would like to spend 4-5 days relaxing ideally in a village with a view..away from the tourists enjoying the local food and wine perhaps visiting afew vineyards or two. I am not too sure where to start -Any suggestions? We will then travel to Frankfurt by train. We will need to drop off our rental car near a main station. Do one way car rental charges apply? s
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 2 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 3 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 4 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 5 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 6 Tour Group Operators
- 7 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 8 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 9 I went to Paris in June
- 10 Italy things to do?
- 11 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 12 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 13 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 16 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 17 Self-driving tips for France
- 18 Does this sound feasible?
- 19 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 20 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 21 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 24 How to make this adventure work?
- 25 Eating in University cafeterias