We will be in this region near Montpellier early June. We would like to spend 4-5 days relaxing ideally in a village with a view..away from the tourists enjoying the local food and wine perhaps visiting afew vineyards or two. I am not too sure where to start -Any suggestions? We will then travel to Frankfurt by train. We will need to drop off our rental car near a main station. Do one way car rental charges apply? s
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 2 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 3 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 4 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 5 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 6 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 7 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 8 Napoli logistics
- 9 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 10 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 11 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 12 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 13 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 14 buying souviners and art
- 15 Italy food budget
- 16 Tax refund in France
- 17 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 18 Positano in high season???
- 19 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 20 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 21 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 22 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 23 Spain in late November/early December
- 24 Train tickets France and Spain
- 25 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto