We will be in this region near Montpellier early June. We would like to spend 4-5 days relaxing ideally in a village with a view..away from the tourists enjoying the local food and wine perhaps visiting afew vineyards or two. I am not too sure where to start -Any suggestions? We will then travel to Frankfurt by train. We will need to drop off our rental car near a main station. Do one way car rental charges apply? s
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 2 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 3 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 4 A Greek sojourn
- 5 St Germain
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 8 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 9 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 10 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 11 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 12 Italy travelogue, Part III (Positano & the Amalfi Coast)
- 13 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 15 Burgundy in May
- 16 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 AIRBNB in Paris?
- 19 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 20 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 21 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 22 Kimhe--flamenco
- 23 2 weeks in Norway in May, need itinerary help!
- 24 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 25 Norway Advice