We are looking into a Spanish languge immersion program for this summer. Two questions: any feedback on Don Quijote or Enforex and can you recommend a school? Is three weeks too short to really learn anything. I have six years HS and college Spanish, husband has worked in soccer so his is limited. Any thoughts?!?!?
Language programs in Spain - Don Quijote, Enforex??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 2 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 Travel with Teens
- 7 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 8 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 9 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 12 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 13 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 What are the best places to see in England
- 16 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 17 Reims for a day
- 18 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 19 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 20 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 23 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 24 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 25 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?