We are looking into a Spanish languge immersion program for this summer. Two questions: any feedback on Don Quijote or Enforex and can you recommend a school? Is three weeks too short to really learn anything. I have six years HS and college Spanish, husband has worked in soccer so his is limited. Any thoughts?!?!?
Language programs in Spain - Don Quijote, Enforex??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 2 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 3 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 4 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 5 100 years of French gratitude
- 6 Paris T A X I
- 7 Reasonable Hotels in Central London near the Underground
- 8 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 9 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 10 Portugal Itinerary for Late October
- 11 studying abroad, need advice on how to spend two month-long breaks
- 12 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 13 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 14 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 15 First Trip to Europe
- 16 Globus Tours
- 17 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 18 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 19 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 20 Central London Hotels
- 21 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 22 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 23 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 24 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 25 Paris Taxi