In a couple weeks I'm heading to Bruges and Belgium. I know both of those cities speak Dutch and French. I know absolutely no Dutch and I am unsure of how well Belgians know English? Should i start a conversation by saying bonjour?
Language assistance in Belgium
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 7 Dresden Train Station
- 8 2 Week European Itinerary
- 9 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 10 Channel Islands
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 13 Chambermaid tipping
- 14 TGV and Provence questions
- 15 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 16 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 17 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 24 Rome Accommodation
- 25 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!