Has anyone taken a taxi from Alba train station to Barolo before? How much does it cost?
I'm also considering going to Costiglioe d'Asti to substitute Barolo for a daytrip from Turin due to better public transport that the former offers. As I'm not into wine but photography, I was wondering if Costiglioe d'Asti offers the same scenery with snow-capped Mount Monviso in the background as Barolo does? Or, does anyone one of you have a better suggestion on other village that has better public transport connection from Alba or Asti?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nature-renew/
- 2 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 3 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 4 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 5 Engadine Valley help
- 6 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 7 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 8 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 9 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 10 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece
- 12 Italy for Christmas Week
- 13 A Month stay in Southern France
- 14 Shoes in Scotland
- 15 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 16 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 17 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 18 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 19 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 20 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 21 Portugal with large family
- 22 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 23 restaurants in Marais district
- 24 Sicily
- 25 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)