Has anyone taken a taxi from Alba train station to Barolo before? How much does it cost?
I'm also considering going to Costiglioe d'Asti to substitute Barolo for a daytrip from Turin due to better public transport that the former offers. As I'm not into wine but photography, I was wondering if Costiglioe d'Asti offers the same scenery with snow-capped Mount Monviso in the background as Barolo does? Or, does anyone one of you have a better suggestion on other village that has better public transport connection from Alba or Asti?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 배팅사이트【【SCB33。ＣＯＭ -코드: 0004】】♒jbj사설추천
- 2 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 3 France Itinerary Advice
- 4 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 5 4 days in Provence in early June
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Trip to Rome
- 8 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 13 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 14 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 17 Leather goods in Florence
- 18 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 19 Transportation
- 20 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 21 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 22 Things to do in Montpellier
- 23 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 24 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing