Has anyone taken a taxi from Alba train station to Barolo before? How much does it cost?
I'm also considering going to Costiglioe d'Asti to substitute Barolo for a daytrip from Turin due to better public transport that the former offers. As I'm not into wine but photography, I was wondering if Costiglioe d'Asti offers the same scenery with snow-capped Mount Monviso in the background as Barolo does? Or, does anyone one of you have a better suggestion on other village that has better public transport connection from Alba or Asti?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 5 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 8 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 11 Summer Travel order
- 12 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 Trip suggestion
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Dijon in December!
- 17 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 23 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help