Has anyone taken a taxi from Alba train station to Barolo before? How much does it cost?
I'm also considering going to Costiglioe d'Asti to substitute Barolo for a daytrip from Turin due to better public transport that the former offers. As I'm not into wine but photography, I was wondering if Costiglioe d'Asti offers the same scenery with snow-capped Mount Monviso in the background as Barolo does? Or, does anyone one of you have a better suggestion on other village that has better public transport connection from Alba or Asti?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 What do after Bernia Express?
- 8 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 9 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 10 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 11 First time in London
- 12 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 13 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 14 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 15 Self drive tour companies
- 16 scotland
- 17 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Ischia
- 20 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 21 Barcelona
- 22 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 23 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 24 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 25 Italian Honeymoon Advice