Has anyone taken a taxi from Alba train station to Barolo before? How much does it cost?
I'm also considering going to Costiglioe d'Asti to substitute Barolo for a daytrip from Turin due to better public transport that the former offers. As I'm not into wine but photography, I was wondering if Costiglioe d'Asti offers the same scenery with snow-capped Mount Monviso in the background as Barolo does? Or, does anyone one of you have a better suggestion on other village that has better public transport connection from Alba or Asti?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 모집 囍囍 [카톡 아이디: vs486 ☜텔레그램: vs486]
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 4 One free day in Barcelona
- 5 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 6 PARIS
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Spain: train/rental car help
- 9 Berlin
- 10 Germany or Sweden
- 11 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 12 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 13 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 14 Greek Village
- 15 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 18 Sicily help
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 21 "Too Much Cows"
- 22 Bordeaux to Nice
- 23 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 24 Thinking about the Fjords
- 25 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)