I would be landing in Frankfurt in mid-July and intend to make my way to Amsterdam immediately.
My flight (~9 hrs duration) lands at 6:40 PM. I am guessing by the time I complete airport formalities, go into the city & check-in to a hotel, it would be 8:30-9 PM. I could step out for few hours (I don't get tired much & am not an early sleeper). Anything I can do that night in Frankfurt apart from a quick dinner? I am a teetotaller & traveling solo, so I guess that limits typical 'nightlife' options. But many cities have special night tours / cruises / light & laser shows / vibrant local neighbourhoods, hence the q.
Secondly, should I spend any time at all the next day to see Frankfurt or immediately head out to Amsterdam?
If there is nothing of relevance in Frankfurt, I might as well try to catch a train to Amsterdam on my flight arrival in the evening.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 여신 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 3 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 8 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 9 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 10 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 11 Sintra
- 12 Scotland Trip Report
- 13 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 14 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 15 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 16 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 17 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 18 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 19 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 20 Kayaking in Avignon
- 21 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 22 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 23 4 days in Provence in early June
- 24 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 25 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
Landing in Frankfurt - anything worthwhile to spend 1D/N there?