We are planning a trip to Athens, then a 7 night cruise to Istanbul in May 2014. Upon arriving in Athens, we would like a nearby place to start our vacation for several nights before boarding our ship. Maybe a resort along the coast, not far from Athens? OR a super-close island with frequent ferry connections. If you can name a hotel / resort you get extra credit. Mid price, maybe pool, beach tavernas nearby a huge plus. We have been to Athens before and we are more interested in chillin' than sight-seeing at the start of this trip. THANKS!
Landing in Athens, nearby place to recover from jet lag
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michele?
- 2 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 3 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 4 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 5 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 6 Venice - apartment??????
- 7 12 days in italy help
- 8 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 9 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 10 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 11 Is Easter week 2015 too early for Keukenhof garden?
- 12 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 13 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 14 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 15 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 16 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 17 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 18 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 19 Stay in Venice
- 20 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 21 Our first trip to Europe
- 22 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 23 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 24 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 25 Athens and which islands?