We are planning a trip to Athens, then a 7 night cruise to Istanbul in May 2014. Upon arriving in Athens, we would like a nearby place to start our vacation for several nights before boarding our ship. Maybe a resort along the coast, not far from Athens? OR a super-close island with frequent ferry connections. If you can name a hotel / resort you get extra credit. Mid price, maybe pool, beach tavernas nearby a huge plus. We have been to Athens before and we are more interested in chillin' than sight-seeing at the start of this trip. THANKS!
Landing in Athens, nearby place to recover from jet lag
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 2 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 3 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 4 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 5 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 6 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 7 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 8 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 9 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 10 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 11 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 12 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 13 Trip to Italy
- 14 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 15 Please help me plan my trip!
- 16 Copenhagen hotel
- 17 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 18 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 19 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 20 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 21 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 22 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 23 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 24 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 25 scotland trave;