We are planning a trip to Athens, then a 7 night cruise to Istanbul in May 2014. Upon arriving in Athens, we would like a nearby place to start our vacation for several nights before boarding our ship. Maybe a resort along the coast, not far from Athens? OR a super-close island with frequent ferry connections. If you can name a hotel / resort you get extra credit. Mid price, maybe pool, beach tavernas nearby a huge plus. We have been to Athens before and we are more interested in chillin' than sight-seeing at the start of this trip. THANKS!
Landing in Athens, nearby place to recover from jet lag
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Museums in Berlin
- 2 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 3 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 4 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 5 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 6 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 7 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 8 Spain traffic tickets
- 9 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 10 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 11 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 13 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 14 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 15 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 16 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome
- 17 Skiing in France
- 18 Beware of Best and Fast Change
- 19 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 20 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Hotel developments Como
- 23 The Newly Reopened Picasso Museum in Paris
- 24 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 25 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015