We are planning a trip to Athens, then a 7 night cruise to Istanbul in May 2014. Upon arriving in Athens, we would like a nearby place to start our vacation for several nights before boarding our ship. Maybe a resort along the coast, not far from Athens? OR a super-close island with frequent ferry connections. If you can name a hotel / resort you get extra credit. Mid price, maybe pool, beach tavernas nearby a huge plus. We have been to Athens before and we are more interested in chillin' than sight-seeing at the start of this trip. THANKS!
Landing in Athens, nearby place to recover from jet lag
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 2 Avignon to London?
- 3 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 4 Traveling to Munich
- 5 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 14 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 15 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 16 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 17 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 18 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 19 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 20 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 21 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 22 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam