Hi. We are travelling to Bologna in July and would really like to visit the Lamborghini museum which is situated approx 33 km away between Modena and Bologna. Has anyone any advice as to how to get there? There do not appear to be any direct trains.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 2 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 3 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 4 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 5 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 6 Greenwich: Tube to DLR
- 7 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 8 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 9 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 10 Spain in 17 days
- 11 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 12 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 13 Germany - Garmisch-Parkenkirchen - 3 Days Itinerary Advice
- 14 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 15 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 16 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 17 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 18 Inverness to Edinburgh Itinerary
- 19 German Wings
- 20 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 21 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 22 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 23 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 24 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 25 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?