Hi. We are travelling to Bologna in July and would really like to visit the Lamborghini museum which is situated approx 33 km away between Modena and Bologna. Has anyone any advice as to how to get there? There do not appear to be any direct trains.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 2 Monet's Giverny
- 3 wedding abroad
- 4 2 Weeks in Spain for a wedding in Leon.
- 5 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 6 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 7 Innsbruck or Interlaken/Jungfrau for winter activities in May
- 8 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 9 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 10 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 11 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 12 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 13 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 14 Cookware in France
- 15 Vespa Tour - Florence
- 16 apartment
- 17 Biking from The Hague to Rotterdam
- 18 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 19 Vaucluse Lavander
- 20 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 21 Tuscany-private driver for hire?
- 22 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 23 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 24 English language info/site for Belgium bus services
- 25 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?