Hi. We are travelling to Bologna in July and would really like to visit the Lamborghini museum which is situated approx 33 km away between Modena and Bologna. Has anyone any advice as to how to get there? There do not appear to be any direct trains.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 2 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 3 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 4 biking in France
- 5 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 6 South of France - recommendations please!
- 7 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 8 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 9 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 10 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 11 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 12 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 13 Sienna at night
- 14 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 17 Siena Favorites?
- 18 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 19 Help with France itinerary
- 20 Terrorism in Europe
- 21 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 22 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 23 Traveling to France
- 24 Need Cinque Terre/ Liguria advice
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal