Hi. We are travelling to Bologna in July and would really like to visit the Lamborghini museum which is situated approx 33 km away between Modena and Bologna. Has anyone any advice as to how to get there? There do not appear to be any direct trains.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is using a backpack in Europe safe?
- 2 Italy Spending Budget
- 3 Nice to the luberons
- 4 London hotel tax is 20%
- 5 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 6 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 7 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 8 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 9 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 10 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 11 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 12 Sorrento Advice Please
- 13 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 14 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 15 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 16 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 17 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 18 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 19 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 20 Expat area's in France
- 21 Schengen rule made easy
- 22 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 23 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 24 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.