Hi. We are travelling to Bologna in July and would really like to visit the Lamborghini museum which is situated approx 33 km away between Modena and Bologna. Has anyone any advice as to how to get there? There do not appear to be any direct trains.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 2 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 3 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 4 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 5 Pronunciation
- 6 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 7 Golfing in Ireland
- 8 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 9 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 10 What still confounds you about travel?
- 11 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 12 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 13 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 14 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 15 Santorini
- 16 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 17 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 18 Foie gras, redux
- 19 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 20 Questions for my German friends
- 21 Chip but no PIN
- 22 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 23 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 24 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 25 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona