I'm planning to enjoy one of the cruises (as per title) specifically on 3rd October 2012 and i checked from http://www.bls.ch/e/schifffahrt/fahrplan.php, it appears from the timetable that there are only cruise excursions on weekends on the said date?
Cany anyone help confirm if that's really the case. This is just so sad if its true.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 2 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 8 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 11 Rouen Tour Companies
- 12 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 13 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 14 CDG much improved
- 15 Ronda Wine/biking
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 Italy bus or train
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 May get together in Paris
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 22 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 23 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 24 Canal du Midi
- 25 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation