I'm planning to enjoy one of the cruises (as per title) specifically on 3rd October 2012 and i checked from http://www.bls.ch/e/schifffahrt/fahrplan.php, it appears from the timetable that there are only cruise excursions on weekends on the said date?
Cany anyone help confirm if that's really the case. This is just so sad if its true.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina Express mid-March
- 2 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 5 Questions about Polish sights
- 6 Italy
- 7 4 days itinerary for France
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 16 Ireland travel passport question
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 where to stay in London?
- 19 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 20 vienna
- 21 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 24 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 25 Juangfrau / mt