I'm planning to enjoy one of the cruises (as per title) specifically on 3rd October 2012 and i checked from http://www.bls.ch/e/schifffahrt/fahrplan.php, it appears from the timetable that there are only cruise excursions on weekends on the said date?
Cany anyone help confirm if that's really the case. This is just so sad if its true.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 2 First timers to Italy
- 3 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 4 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 5 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria
- 6 Amsterdam in August
- 7 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 8 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 9 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- 10 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 11 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 12 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 13 Seville Itinerary
- 14 Train questions for Switzerland
- 15 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 16 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 17 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 18 Solo Travel Europe Winter
- 19 Portugal or Croatia
- 20 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 21 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 22 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 23 Spain to Morocco
- 24 Is Venice overrated?
- 25 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots