I'm planning to enjoy one of the cruises (as per title) specifically on 3rd October 2012 and i checked from http://www.bls.ch/e/schifffahrt/fahrplan.php, it appears from the timetable that there are only cruise excursions on weekends on the said date?
Cany anyone help confirm if that's really the case. This is just so sad if its true.
Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 2 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 3 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 4 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 5 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 6 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 7 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 8 Florence during Holy Week
- 9 Leaving tomorrow and need last minite advice
- 10 Stonehenge and Bath
- 11 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 12 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 13 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 14 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 15 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 16 Barcelona or no ?
- 17 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 18 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 19 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 21 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 22 Drive from Beaune to Strasbourg
- 23 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 24 Swiss decisions
- 25 Food safety in Istanbul.