I would like some advice please! I will be playing at the World Masters Games in Turin in August 2013 and have a few days to spare before they begin. I would like to visit Lake Maggiore although I know it will be a very busy period. Does anyone have a preference for towns along the lake? We plan to catch the bus from Malpensa. Any further help regarding accommodation would also be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 2 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 3 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 4 Find Ibis CDG/Take the Péripherique?
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 5 days in switzerland
- 7 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?
- 8 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 9 First Trip to Europe- Italy, Germany, Amsterdam
- 10 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 11 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 12 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 13 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 14 Germany in 7 days
- 15 Trip report European honeymoon
- 16 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 17 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 18 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 19 Como or Bellagio
- 20 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 21 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 22 Dinge B&B
- 23 Using verizon international data plan?
- 24 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 25 Flying into Crete Chania - where to stay without a car?