I would like some advice please! I will be playing at the World Masters Games in Turin in August 2013 and have a few days to spare before they begin. I would like to visit Lake Maggiore although I know it will be a very busy period. Does anyone have a preference for towns along the lake? We plan to catch the bus from Malpensa. Any further help regarding accommodation would also be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 2 Europe itinerary
- 3 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 4 Scotland in October
- 5 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 6 Munich-6 days in September
- 7 Sixt insurance claim
- 8 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 9 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 10 Enjoying England for a year!
- 11 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 14 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 15 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 18 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 19 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 20 SIM card
- 21 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 22 All of Spain or something else..?
- 23 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 24 RENFE error message during payment
- 25 Provins as a day trip from Paris