I would like some advice please! I will be playing at the World Masters Games in Turin in August 2013 and have a few days to spare before they begin. I would like to visit Lake Maggiore although I know it will be a very busy period. Does anyone have a preference for towns along the lake? We plan to catch the bus from Malpensa. Any further help regarding accommodation would also be appreciated
Lake Maggiore late July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April?
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 7 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 8 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 9 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 15 Augsburg with kids
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 He said , she said
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 22 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 23 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 24 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 25 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?