I would like some advice please! I will be playing at the World Masters Games in Turin in August 2013 and have a few days to spare before they begin. I would like to visit Lake Maggiore although I know it will be a very busy period. Does anyone have a preference for towns along the lake? We plan to catch the bus from Malpensa. Any further help regarding accommodation would also be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on our trip to Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- 2 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 3 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 4 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 5 Azores
- 6 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 7 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 8 Connection time in Athens?
- 9 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 10 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 11 Short Trip in July
- 12 Ludwig Castles
- 13 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 14 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 17 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 18 Escorted Tours
- 19 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 20 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 21 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 2 Months in Sicily
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 What tips can you give about packing?