I would like some advice please! I will be playing at the World Masters Games in Turin in August 2013 and have a few days to spare before they begin. I would like to visit Lake Maggiore although I know it will be a very busy period. Does anyone have a preference for towns along the lake? We plan to catch the bus from Malpensa. Any further help regarding accommodation would also be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 2 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?
- 3 Cornwall and Germany
- 4 Edinburgh Questions...
- 5 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 6 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 7 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 8 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 9 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 10 Holding bags in Paris
- 11 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 12 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 13 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 14 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 16 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 17 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 18 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 19 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 20 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 21 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!
- 22 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 23 SIXT car rental uk
- 24 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp
- 25 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"