I would like some advice please! I will be playing at the World Masters Games in Turin in August 2013 and have a few days to spare before they begin. I would like to visit Lake Maggiore although I know it will be a very busy period. Does anyone have a preference for towns along the lake? We plan to catch the bus from Malpensa. Any further help regarding accommodation would also be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days itinerary for France
- 2 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 3 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 4 Going to Russia
- 5 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 6 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 7 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 8 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 9 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 10 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 11 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 12 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 13 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 14 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 15 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 16 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 17 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 18 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 19 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 20 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 21 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 22 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 23 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 24 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 25 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia