I would like some advice please! I will be playing at the World Masters Games in Turin in August 2013 and have a few days to spare before they begin. I would like to visit Lake Maggiore although I know it will be a very busy period. Does anyone have a preference for towns along the lake? We plan to catch the bus from Malpensa. Any further help regarding accommodation would also be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 2 Train tickets in Italy?
- 3 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 17 days Slovenia croatia
- 6 Getting around Lisbon
- 7 Athens International airport
- 8 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 9 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 10 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 11 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 12 YIKES!
- 13 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 14 Cinqueterre
- 15 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 16 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 17 Swiss Pass
- 18 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 19 Trip to Ireland in September
- 20 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 21 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 24 Final Four
- 25 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???