I would like some advice please! I will be playing at the World Masters Games in Turin in August 2013 and have a few days to spare before they begin. I would like to visit Lake Maggiore although I know it will be a very busy period. Does anyone have a preference for towns along the lake? We plan to catch the bus from Malpensa. Any further help regarding accommodation would also be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verona or Athens?
- 2 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 3 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 4 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 5 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 6 Help with first time trip with family
- 7 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 10 Spain car rental questions
- 11 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 12 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 13 My 60th birthday surprises
- 14 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 15 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 16 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 17 European Cooking Secrets
- 18 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 19 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 20 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 21 RHK's Fall escape
- 22 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 23 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 24 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 25 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th