I would like some advice please! I will be playing at the World Masters Games in Turin in August 2013 and have a few days to spare before they begin. I would like to visit Lake Maggiore although I know it will be a very busy period. Does anyone have a preference for towns along the lake? We plan to catch the bus from Malpensa. Any further help regarding accommodation would also be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 4 Dolomites October 14-18
- 5 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 6 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 7 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 8 Charles Degaulle question
- 9 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 10 Norway Itinerary
- 11 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 12 Pompeii luggage storage
- 13 Departure Tax in UK
- 14 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 15 FCO connection time
- 16 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 17 Train Help
- 18 First time in Italy
- 19 Train rides
- 20 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 21 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 22 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 23 One week in & near Marseille
- 24 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end