My husband and I are looking to stay on Lake Maggiore for 2 nights in Sept. I am looking at Stresa, Baveno, or Pallanza as possibilities or another of your suggestions and a hotel not more than $200 a night. We will have a car that we need to park as well. What are your suggestions for which location is best? Stresa sounded a bit tourist crazed?
lake maggiore italy - favorite town to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 4 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 5 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 6 Europe in winter
- 7 Best day trips from Paris
- 8 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 11 Bodrum to instanbul
- 12 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 13 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 14 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 15 Questions About Croatia
- 16 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 17 Scottish Passport
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 20 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 23 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 24 See You In Minsk
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?