My husband and I are looking to stay on Lake Maggiore for 2 nights in Sept. I am looking at Stresa, Baveno, or Pallanza as possibilities or another of your suggestions and a hotel not more than $200 a night. We will have a car that we need to park as well. What are your suggestions for which location is best? Stresa sounded a bit tourist crazed?
lake maggiore italy - favorite town to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 2 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 3 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 6 Greece after the Vote
- 7 Germany for 3 weeks
- 8 Amalfi coast in May
- 9 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 10 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 11 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 12 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 13 Great restaurants in Italy
- 14 Germany and Switzerland
- 15 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 16 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 17 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 18 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 19 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 20 Mandarijn Restaurant Amsterdam-good Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam
- 21 help regarding removal firm in london
- 22 overnight trip from Reykjavik
- 23 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 24 Iceland Car Rental Suggestions
- 25 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please