My husband and I are looking to stay on Lake Maggiore for 2 nights in Sept. I am looking at Stresa, Baveno, or Pallanza as possibilities or another of your suggestions and a hotel not more than $200 a night. We will have a car that we need to park as well. What are your suggestions for which location is best? Stresa sounded a bit tourist crazed?
lake maggiore italy - favorite town to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Rome
- 2 Estonia Amber
- 3 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 4 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Munich
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 9 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 10 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 13 Italy
- 14 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 15 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 16 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 17 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 18 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 19 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 20 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 21 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 22 UK for 12 days !
- 23 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report