My husband and I are looking to stay on Lake Maggiore for 2 nights in Sept. I am looking at Stresa, Baveno, or Pallanza as possibilities or another of your suggestions and a hotel not more than $200 a night. We will have a car that we need to park as well. What are your suggestions for which location is best? Stresa sounded a bit tourist crazed?
lake maggiore italy - favorite town to stay?
- 1 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 2 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 3 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 4 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 5 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 6 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 7 London at Xmas
- 8 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 9 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 10 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 11 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 12 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 13 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 14 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 15 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 16 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 17 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 18 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 19 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 20 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 21 Normandy on our own?
- 22 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 23 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 24 France by rail or car?
- 25 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?