My husband and I originally planned to travel by train to Lake Geneva from Paris and spend two nights then on to Lake Como for two nights. Unfortunately with all the train travel between places we will only get one full day in each which is making me think we should cut one or the other out of our itinerary unless of course we catch a plane.
My question is for those who have travelled to both, which is the prettiest and offers more to see? I know this will be a hard one for people to answer because they both look so beautiful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG airport
- 2 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 3 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 4 Ireland & Scotland
- 5 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 6 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 7 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 8 14 nights in Europe
- 9 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 10 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 11 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 French immersion courses in France
- 14 Munich
- 15 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 16 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 17 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 18 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 19 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 20 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 21 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 22 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 23 Portugal itinerary help
- 24 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 25 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children