My husband and I originally planned to travel by train to Lake Geneva from Paris and spend two nights then on to Lake Como for two nights. Unfortunately with all the train travel between places we will only get one full day in each which is making me think we should cut one or the other out of our itinerary unless of course we catch a plane.
My question is for those who have travelled to both, which is the prettiest and offers more to see? I know this will be a hard one for people to answer because they both look so beautiful.
Lake Geneva or Lake Como
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 2 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 3 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 4 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 5 Edinburgh - outings?
- 6 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 7 What to wear
- 8 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 9 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 10 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 11 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 12 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 13 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 14 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 15 7 Nights in Paris
- 16 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 17 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 18 Istanbul Itinerary
- 19 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 20 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 Matisse at Tate
- 23 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 24 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 25 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?