My husband and I originally planned to travel by train to Lake Geneva from Paris and spend two nights then on to Lake Como for two nights. Unfortunately with all the train travel between places we will only get one full day in each which is making me think we should cut one or the other out of our itinerary unless of course we catch a plane.
My question is for those who have travelled to both, which is the prettiest and offers more to see? I know this will be a hard one for people to answer because they both look so beautiful.
Lake Geneva or Lake Como
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 4 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 Scotland November 2015
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 France,Spain,Italy
- 9 Schengen Visa Rules
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 12 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 15 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 16 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 17 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 18 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 23 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 24 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 25 Adventures in Italy with Momma