My husband and I originally planned to travel by train to Lake Geneva from Paris and spend two nights then on to Lake Como for two nights. Unfortunately with all the train travel between places we will only get one full day in each which is making me think we should cut one or the other out of our itinerary unless of course we catch a plane.
My question is for those who have travelled to both, which is the prettiest and offers more to see? I know this will be a hard one for people to answer because they both look so beautiful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Morocco
- 2 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 3 Car rental return Nice
- 4 Rental car return in Nice
- 5 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 8 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 9 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 10 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 11 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 12 http://bellecomplexnorway.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 13 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 14 Amsterdam B&B
- 15 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 16 Sicily/Malta - Insight Vacations
- 17 http://www.thecrazymass.com/nouvalift-instant-wrinkle-reducer/
- 18 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 19 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 20 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 21 What do pack for Ireland?
- 22 Dirndl Shop Locations
- 23 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 24 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 25 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia