My husband and I originally planned to travel by train to Lake Geneva from Paris and spend two nights then on to Lake Como for two nights. Unfortunately with all the train travel between places we will only get one full day in each which is making me think we should cut one or the other out of our itinerary unless of course we catch a plane.
My question is for those who have travelled to both, which is the prettiest and offers more to see? I know this will be a hard one for people to answer because they both look so beautiful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브바카라소스■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생중계카지노ビ생중계카지노
- 2 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 3 라이브바카라소스■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생중계카지노ビ생중계카지노
- 4 바카라실전배팅■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생방송바카라ソ생방송바카라
- 5 Ludwig Castles
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 8 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 Connection time in Athens?
- 11 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 12 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 13 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 14 Escorted Tours
- 15 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 16 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 17 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 18 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 21 2 Months in Sicily
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 What tips can you give about packing?
- 24 Le Marche, Italy
- 25 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017