My husband and I originally planned to travel by train to Lake Geneva from Paris and spend two nights then on to Lake Como for two nights. Unfortunately with all the train travel between places we will only get one full day in each which is making me think we should cut one or the other out of our itinerary unless of course we catch a plane.
My question is for those who have travelled to both, which is the prettiest and offers more to see? I know this will be a hard one for people to answer because they both look so beautiful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a European Trip
- 2 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 3 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 4 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 5 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 6 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 7 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 8 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 9 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 10 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 11 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 12 Italy for Christmas Week
- 13 train or plane
- 14 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 15 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 16 Norway Itinerary
- 17 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 18 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 19 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 20 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 21 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 22 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 23 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 24 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 25 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa