My husband and I originally planned to travel by train to Lake Geneva from Paris and spend two nights then on to Lake Como for two nights. Unfortunately with all the train travel between places we will only get one full day in each which is making me think we should cut one or the other out of our itinerary unless of course we catch a plane.
My question is for those who have travelled to both, which is the prettiest and offers more to see? I know this will be a hard one for people to answer because they both look so beautiful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 2 italy itinerary
- 3 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 4 3 days with a Swindon base
- 5 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 8 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 9 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 10 Travel WiFi - France
- 11 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 12 RFID Protection
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 15 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 16 Paris to Ramstein
- 17 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 18 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 19 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 20 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 21 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 22 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 23 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 24 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 25 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction