My husband and I originally planned to travel by train to Lake Geneva from Paris and spend two nights then on to Lake Como for two nights. Unfortunately with all the train travel between places we will only get one full day in each which is making me think we should cut one or the other out of our itinerary unless of course we catch a plane.
My question is for those who have travelled to both, which is the prettiest and offers more to see? I know this will be a hard one for people to answer because they both look so beautiful.
Lake Geneva or Lake Como
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 2 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 3 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 4 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 5 Chip but no PIN
- 6 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 7 Stay near Paris
- 8 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 11 Oktoberfest reservations
- 12 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 13 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 14 Eurostar booking
- 15 Questions for my German friends
- 16 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 17 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 18 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 19 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 20 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 21 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 24 italy
- 25 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June