My husband and I originally planned to travel by train to Lake Geneva from Paris and spend two nights then on to Lake Como for two nights. Unfortunately with all the train travel between places we will only get one full day in each which is making me think we should cut one or the other out of our itinerary unless of course we catch a plane.
My question is for those who have travelled to both, which is the prettiest and offers more to see? I know this will be a hard one for people to answer because they both look so beautiful.
Lake Geneva or Lake Como
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal return
- 2 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 3 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 4 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 7 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 8 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 11 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 12 Question on France travel
- 13 Cruise the River Shannon
- 14 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 15 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 16 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 17 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 18 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 19 Autumn in Paris
- 20 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 21 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 22 Italy and Croatia
- 23 St Germain
- 24 Where to go in France mid July?
- 25 trip to norway