My husband and I originally planned to travel by train to Lake Geneva from Paris and spend two nights then on to Lake Como for two nights. Unfortunately with all the train travel between places we will only get one full day in each which is making me think we should cut one or the other out of our itinerary unless of course we catch a plane.
My question is for those who have travelled to both, which is the prettiest and offers more to see? I know this will be a hard one for people to answer because they both look so beautiful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 2 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Road trip with our dog
- 6 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 7 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 8 Douro Valley in January?
- 9 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 10 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 11 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 12 Munich and....???
- 13 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 16 italy Cinque Terre
- 17 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 20 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 21 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 22 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 Can parking