My husband and I originally planned to travel by train to Lake Geneva from Paris and spend two nights then on to Lake Como for two nights. Unfortunately with all the train travel between places we will only get one full day in each which is making me think we should cut one or the other out of our itinerary unless of course we catch a plane.
My question is for those who have travelled to both, which is the prettiest and offers more to see? I know this will be a hard one for people to answer because they both look so beautiful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 2 Wales
- 3 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 4 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 5 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 8 Tracking the Weather
- 9 Globus Iberian Tour
- 10 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 11 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 Budapest to Kosice
- 14 Poland to Austria In December
- 15 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 18 Italy travel plan help
- 19 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 20 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 21 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 22 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Thinking about the Fjords
- 25 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track