My husband and I originally planned to travel by train to Lake Geneva from Paris and spend two nights then on to Lake Como for two nights. Unfortunately with all the train travel between places we will only get one full day in each which is making me think we should cut one or the other out of our itinerary unless of course we catch a plane.
My question is for those who have travelled to both, which is the prettiest and offers more to see? I know this will be a hard one for people to answer because they both look so beautiful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 4 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 5 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 6 best clothing for european winter?
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 10 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 11 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 12 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 13 Holiday in Austria
- 14 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 17 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 18 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 19 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 20 Retiring to Southern France
- 21 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 25 Brief trip report Naples