My husband and I originally planned to travel by train to Lake Geneva from Paris and spend two nights then on to Lake Como for two nights. Unfortunately with all the train travel between places we will only get one full day in each which is making me think we should cut one or the other out of our itinerary unless of course we catch a plane.
My question is for those who have travelled to both, which is the prettiest and offers more to see? I know this will be a hard one for people to answer because they both look so beautiful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노ஜ/ / UＴR74。ＣＯＭ / /ஜ라이브카지노
- 2 Referendum in Greece
- 3 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 4 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 5 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 6 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 7 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 8 온라인카지노＼＼『 BOO54.com 』 ＼＼온라인카지노
- 9 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 10 /NACA9。ＣＯＭ//≫）월드카지노
- 11 /NACA9。ＣＯＭ//≫）아시안카지노
- 12 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 13 Aboveboard (the accepting not the book
- 14 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 15 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 16 Cochem or Beilstein
- 17 Ostuni favourites
- 18 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 19 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 20 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 21 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 22 Barcelona sites: attire
- 23 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 24 스카이카지노／／【【ＡkＡ8８9、Ｃ0M】】／／스카이카지노
- 25 Paris Visite pass