I will be visiting the Dolomites and then travelling to Lake Garda for a couple of nights. I have no idea where to stay on the lake, but I will be travelling to Florence afterwards. I will be in Italy about 2 weeks and am trying to watch my pennies so frugality is helpful.
Lake Garda where to stay for my 70th birthday trip
- 1 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 2 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 3 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 6 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 7 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 10 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 11 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 12 florence hotel
- 13 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 14 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 15 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 16 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 17 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 18 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 19 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 20 My Journey Through Europe
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 24 What is the best food in France?
- 25 Beauty Products in France?!