We have found a 60 mq apartment near the San Marco square. We are a family with three kids (15, 13, 7). We thought this would be a better option for our family for 3 nights and it seems reasonably priced (450 european dollars for the 3 nights). Has anyone stayed in an apartment in Venice or have any opinions about this option? Also, if we had to pick one lake, would you pick Lake Garda or Lake Como to visit for several nights? Thanks!! Sandy
Lake Garda or Lake Como? Apartment in Venice?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 first european holiday itinery
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 4 7 days in Andalucia
- 5 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 6 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 7 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 8 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 14 Traveling within Italy
- 15 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 Florence in October
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 23 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.