We have found a 60 mq apartment near the San Marco square. We are a family with three kids (15, 13, 7). We thought this would be a better option for our family for 3 nights and it seems reasonably priced (450 european dollars for the 3 nights). Has anyone stayed in an apartment in Venice or have any opinions about this option? Also, if we had to pick one lake, would you pick Lake Garda or Lake Como to visit for several nights? Thanks!! Sandy
Lake Garda or Lake Como? Apartment in Venice?
- 1 Cuenca or Toledo
- 2 please HELP--so confused!!
- 3 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 4 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 5 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 8 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 9 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 10 jungfraujoch mid june
- 11 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 12 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 13 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 14 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 15 I Need To Vent!
- 16 Train tickets
- 17 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 18 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 19 A chacun son goût
- 20 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 21 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 22 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 23 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 24 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 25 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments