I believe it's a 2 hour walk lakeside Peschiera to Lasize
and another 2 hours Lazise to Garda.
Just curious if anyone has done this walk, or parts of and what your impressions were.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 6 Scotland itinerary advice
- 7 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 8 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 9 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 10 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 11 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 12 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 13 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 14 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 15 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 16 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 17 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 18 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 19 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 20 Valencia Spain
- 21 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 22 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 23 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 24 Visiting Zurich
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)