I believe it's a 2 hour walk lakeside Peschiera to Lasize
and another 2 hours Lazise to Garda.
Just curious if anyone has done this walk, or parts of and what your impressions were.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome -- The next time around
- 2 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 3 Whathello Paris
- 4 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 5 London vacation rental agency
- 6 Alitala
- 7 Transport for local Venice travel
- 8 November in Rome
- 9 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 10 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 11 Campania in June, July, September
- 12 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 13 PARIS
- 14 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 15 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 16 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 17 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 18 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 19 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 20 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 21 Germany or Sweden
- 22 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 23 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 24 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 25 La Coruna or Santiago or both?