A friend and I (2 girls, late 20s) would like to spend a week in Lake Garda at the end of June. We will not be renting a car and would appreciate suggestions on towns accessible by train (bus/boat as necessary). We would like to stay in/close to a pretty town with nice restaurants, beaches etc, ideally not overly touristy (although I appreciate that Lake Garda will be touristy!).
Any help or guidance would be much appreciated, as to easily accessible towns on the lake and particularly any suggestions on apartments, hotels etc. Our budget is 80-100euro a night for accommodation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 2 A visit to Greenwich
- 3 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 4 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 5 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 6 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 7 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 8 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 9 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 10 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 11 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 12 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 13 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 14 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 15 10 day Iceland Road Trip in early April. Advice Needed!
- 16 바카라게임✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 17 바카라사이트✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 18 바카라싸이트✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 19 마카오바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 20 마카오바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 21 인터넷바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 22 라이브바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 23 생방송바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 24 생중계바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 25 와와바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노