A friend and I (2 girls, late 20s) would like to spend a week in Lake Garda at the end of June. We will not be renting a car and would appreciate suggestions on towns accessible by train (bus/boat as necessary). We would like to stay in/close to a pretty town with nice restaurants, beaches etc, ideally not overly touristy (although I appreciate that Lake Garda will be touristy!).
Any help or guidance would be much appreciated, as to easily accessible towns on the lake and particularly any suggestions on apartments, hotels etc. Our budget is 80-100euro a night for accommodation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 2 Edinburgh to Skye
- 3 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 4 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 5 2017 Easter in Italy
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 9 Going to Russia
- 10 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 11 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 12 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 13 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 14 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 15 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 16 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 17 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 18 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 19 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 20 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 21 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 22 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 23 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 24 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 25 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London