A friend and I (2 girls, late 20s) would like to spend a week in Lake Garda at the end of June. We will not be renting a car and would appreciate suggestions on towns accessible by train (bus/boat as necessary). We would like to stay in/close to a pretty town with nice restaurants, beaches etc, ideally not overly touristy (although I appreciate that Lake Garda will be touristy!).
Any help or guidance would be much appreciated, as to easily accessible towns on the lake and particularly any suggestions on apartments, hotels etc. Our budget is 80-100euro a night for accommodation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 Firt time VISA applicant
- 6 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 7 Murren to Prague
- 8 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 9 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 10 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 11 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 15 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 18 Need Information about French Alps
- 19 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 20 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 21 France Itinerary Advice
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 25 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid