I've always turned to the wonderful people on this board for help and I need some ideas again...We'd like to take a trip with our two kids on a two week trip to Lake Garda. Kids are 4 and 2 and it will be there first time travelling......any tips on where to go, and stay, what to do and if public transport i.e. buses and trains are good
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 2 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 3 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 4 Cotswolds village base
- 5 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 6 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 7 First Time Going to Europe
- 8 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 9 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 10 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 11 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 12 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 13 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 14 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 15 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 16 International driving permit required in France?
- 17 How long in Venice?
- 18 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 19 Hotel in Rome?
- 20 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 21 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 22 Traditional food in Athens
- 23 Getting cash in Spain
- 24 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 25 Greek Ferries in October - Q's