Is it advisable to swim in Lake Garda? We have friends who returned from Lake Como and reported that it was too polluted to swim in. We plan on traveling in late June and I love lake swimming.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 2 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 3 Trains in Europe
- 4 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 5 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 6 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 7 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 8 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 9 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 10 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 11 Netherlands and others
- 12 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 13 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 14 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 15 Raining in rome
- 16 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 17 Italian Lakes
- 18 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 19 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 20 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 21 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 22 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 23 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 24 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 25 Eleanor's Pages