Is it advisable to swim in Lake Garda? We have friends who returned from Lake Como and reported that it was too polluted to swim in. We plan on traveling in late June and I love lake swimming.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy
- 2 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 3 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 6 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 7 Monet in Normandy
- 8 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 9 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 10 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 11 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 14 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 15 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 16 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 17 What still confounds you about travel?
- 18 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 19 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Stay near Paris
- 22 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 23 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 24 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 25 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship